TV Guide for Aussies (1 Viewer)

simmo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2005
    Newcastle, Australia
    Home Country
    Hi,

What is everyboy in Oz using for TV Guide. I was using TVxB but it appears that www.ebroadcast.com.au no longer uses the same format and am no longer able to extract the guide from this page.

Any ideas?

Cheers

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    James and I are working on a solution for WEBEPG for OZ....hope to get it running soon...as it will be implimented into MP

wiggums

Portal Member
    June 25, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Does anyone else have a few issues with this?
    I constantly have ABC showing programs running for longer than on ninemsn and skipping the programs in between.
    E.g. At night the the one programs shows to be running from 5:30 till 8pm. Totally missing the news and 7:20 Report.

Any ideas? Otherwise the util is great!

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, I have noticed this with the TVxb app - for example tonight Channel 2 shows the program "Fatmania" running from 5:49 to 7:30 and then "The Report" from 7:30 until 10:25. No mention of DR WHO, Collectors, The News, Catalyst, DNA or MDA... :(

I have had this happen a couple of times and have not been able to figure out why - there doesn't seem to be anyting different about the ninemsn data that might cause this discrepency.

I have only noticed it on Channel 2, but that doesn't mean that it hasn't happened on other channels.

wiggums

Portal Member
    June 25, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Great, hadn't seen anyone else mention this prob was wondering if it was a user error - obviously not then.
    I'll try and figure it out.

James

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 6, 2005
    Switzerland
    G'day guys,

If this is a problem with the ABC guide on other sites, I can create a config file to get ABC guide data from abc.com.au (direct from the source). This should be acurate.

Let me know if this is of interest. However, check the two source already supported by WebEPG (d1 and yahoo) the can't all be wrong?

Cheers,

/James

Users who are viewing this thread