TV-Server config crashed (1 Viewer)

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From time to time the tv-server config crashes immediately after starting it.
    I can't reproduce it on demand but it happened more than one time.

The log leads to PS plugin.

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    From time to time the tv-server config crashes immediately after starting it.
    I can't reproduce it on demand but it happened more than one time.

The log leads to PS plugin.
    Could you please send all logs of the time the error occured (at least I need the TVServer logs)?

Michael

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Could you please send all logs of the time the error occured (at least I need the TVServer logs)?

Sorry, they are already gone ...
    I will add a full set of logs when the issue is there again ...

rmtucker

Portal Member
    April 15, 2009
    I had exactly this problem which then corrupted the database and the errors also pointed to PS,I finally gave up and reverted back to MP1.4
    and all the problems have gone:)
    Seems to be since PS became part of Mp1.5

michael_t

Portal Pro
    November 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @megahorst, @rmtucker
    You could try this version of the PowerScheduler server plugin: Stop the tvservice, replace the original PowerScheduler.dll in TV Server\plugins with the one attached here (remove the original dll file from the plugins folder or rename its extension if you want to backup it) and restart the tvservice.

Michael

Attachments

• PowerScheduler.zip
      47.5 KB

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not right now. I'm out of home until mid of next week. I will try it when I have access to my server again

Thx for your assistance

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have tried.
    The service does not load this vs. of the plugin. There are errors in the log

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die TV-Server-Config öffnen will. Nach dem Klick auf OK startet die TV-Server-Config normal. Die MP-Version 1.30.0 läuft schon eine Weile ohne Probleme. War auch in der Vergangenheit schon in der Config von 1.30.0 - auch...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Habe seit heute die Fehlermeldung Failed to locate assembly mysql.data version=6.6.7.0 (siehe Screenshot) wenn ich die...
    Replies
    Views
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
    It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
    After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
    Replies
    Views
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP 1.32(still x86) The fact it does not appear to have done so is not surprise to me, the MP 1.32 x64 installer is far from being bug free. If everything is functioning OK my advice would be to leave it alone and...
    MP 1.32 x64 does not have a 64 bit TV Server but it uses the x86 one but should have upgraded the 1.30 x86 TV Server to MP...
    As it says....Upgraded from 1.30 to 1.32(64).....but TV Server config remains at 1.30....... MP opens....and declares itself to be...
    Replies
    Views
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
    Replies
    Views
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    ??? :confused: Please, try with latest MP 1.33, not 1.30 and, all in debug logs to provide...
    Hi Running MP1 - 1.39 for long while, no issues. 10th April [same time as 2024-KB5037036 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom