Asus Essence STX II

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    [2015-08-11 22:58:11,663] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - BASS: Creating BASS mixer stream
    [2015-08-11 22:58:11,664] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - BASS: Creating 2 channel mixer with sample rate of 44100
    [2015-08-11 22:58:11,664] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - BASS: Unable to create Mixer. Reason: BASS_ERROR_UNKNOWN.
    [2015-08-11 22:58:11,666] [Error ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - BASS: Could not create Mixer. Aborting playback.
    Unknown error here. I can't say more but maybe other guys could help

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing process and only very rarely have I needed to use the manual procedure posted by @CyberSimian to overcome the error you ran into. I also believe there is a procedure to repair the MySQL install in the event...
    To be fair the normal uninstall is usually more than sufficient. I regularly uninstall and reinstall MP 1 as part of the testing...
    I am trying to install Mediaportal with TV Server. I tried many versions, including current x64 and new prerelease x86, and...
    Replies
    Views
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of things; the deployment tool for 1.32 doesn't remove the previous version when you're updating from 1.31 to 1.32 and "MediaPortal TV Server" gets installed even when you choose to install the client only. I...
    That fixed the problem. I just manually installed VC_redist.x64.exe and reinstalled 1.32 64-bit. Thanks for that. A couple of...
    I have performed client installations of 1.32 64-Bit on four machines using the central configuration setup on Windows 10 Pro...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
    Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
    Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom