Under development (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am working on a new skin atm and here are some early screens. It will be completed when I have some more inspiration ;)

It is far from done but here the screens are anyway.

First screen
1.jpg

The music section
2.jpg

A

Anonymous

Ubelieveable beautifull eyecandy!

Keep up the very good work Samsonite, when can we expect a release? :)

A

Anonymous

I really don't know, there are several things that needs to be done before I am happy with the skin. But sometime during the summer ;)

A

Anonymous

This skin has been put on hold. The reason being that to much time is spent trying to figuere out the new "xml settings" for each new release. When the skinning part of MP is more final and is not subject to change I might pick it up again.

A

Anonymous

bedlam said:
NoooOOoooooOOoooooOOOoooOOooooOoo...oOoooOooooooH!

Put on H O L D not terminated ;)

It will be done, there are also some new xml skin "improvements" needed so that I will be able to complete it. I actually had alot of help from MrMario helping me understanding new xml tags included.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Good news!

Aurora13 said:
    Unbelieveable beautifull eyecandy!

I totally agree with Aurora13.
    I will think about letting it run in swedish as a tribute to the artist :)

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

@Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
    New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom