Under development (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I am working on a new skin atm and here are some early screens. It will be completed when I have some more inspiration ;)

It is far from done but here the screens are anyway.

First screen
1.jpg

The music section
2.jpg

A

Anonymous

Ubelieveable beautifull eyecandy!

Keep up the very good work Samsonite, when can we expect a release? :)

A

Anonymous

I really don't know, there are several things that needs to be done before I am happy with the skin. But sometime during the summer ;)

A

Anonymous

This skin has been put on hold. The reason being that to much time is spent trying to figuere out the new "xml settings" for each new release. When the skinning part of MP is more final and is not subject to change I might pick it up again.

A

Anonymous

bedlam said:
NoooOOoooooOOoooooOOOoooOOooooOoo...oOoooOooooooH!

Put on H O L D not terminated ;)

It will be done, there are also some new xml skin "improvements" needed so that I will be able to complete it. I actually had alot of help from MrMario helping me understanding new xml tags included.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Good news!

Aurora13 said:
    Unbelieveable beautifull eyecandy!

I totally agree with Aurora13.
    I will think about letting it run in swedish as a tribute to the artist :)

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code lines in same file and other files, where the dot seems to make no trouble. It’s unclear why only this line causes issues. I tried again as in your video and no issue here :confused:
    Good you solved it. It’s indeed really strange as xaml always uses „.“ as decimal separator. There are also several other code...
    Description: Nereus skin does not show new/reworked view mode selection screen, instead it falls back to old/default screen. As a...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote," which I do not have)? Device Manager lists Microsoft eHome Infrared Transceiver as working. I find the MP2 documentation quite confusing as to whether a plugin is needed or whether MP2 is supposed to work...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    I recently installed 2.4.1. Can anyone tell me why my IE remote does not show up under Input Devices (I show only "WiFi Remote,"...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
    Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
    I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom