[Approved] Updated Hungarian language file (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new install to prevent the crash.
Thanks for letting me know. Will have a look into that after the holidays. Maybe I am setting the Music folder as default on a new...
I installed the current version of MPTagThat2 (1.0.0.466) and it closes immediately after launching. The log file is not helpful. I...
Replies
Views
hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
hey, it`s a caching issue that happens rarely for a few minutes. Please keep an eye on it and let me know if it happens again, thx
On MEDIAPORTAL - a HTPC Media Center for free! - MEDIAPORTAL (language selected to english) in the "Updated Plugins & Skins"...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
And this is the follow-up thread, which includes log files: PiP audio problem
I just updated from 2.4. Update did not conserve my channels or epg plug-in or anything, looks like, which of course was a...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom