[Approved] Updated Tuning Parameters Ziggo The Netherlands 9003 (1 Viewer)

Pascal

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
IJsselmuiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Gents,

Attached the updated transponderlist for ziggo 9003 (zwolle area)

greetz
Pascal

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 9003.xml
    4.5 KB

Lbr_Lion

Extension Designer
July 19, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Gents,

Attached the updated transponderlist for ziggo 9003 (zwolle area)

greetz
Pascal

Are you sure this file is for region 9003?, because I have some other frequencies and QAM values. Like I have 369MHz with QAM64 and you don't have it. (Deventer Area). Or Ziggo is even using different frequencies for the same network ID.:confused:

Cheers,

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo NID 9003.xml
    4.6 KB

Pascal

Portal Pro
February 1, 2007
IJsselmuiden
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
It works for me :)

I always used the uploaded file here on the forum but there wasn't one yet. So I thought lets try tot make one.

I just scanned with the firedtv viewer app and copied all found frequencies, creating the attached xml file. Next I used this file in the tvserver to search for channels and all transponder frequenties found and / or updated the channels. I live in IJsselmuiden which belongs tot 9003 ziggo group.

Feel free to update it if needed!

tCC

Portal Pro
December 1, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
My thought is that freq 369 MHz (64 QAM / 6875 SR) is ALWAYS being used for determining the other freqs (when you don't have an xml with the frequencies like a television with built-in dvb-c tuner) and also "channels" like humax_blabla etc that appear in the bottom of the channelist after a scan (that are safe to remove with MediaPortal etc).

You can exclude 369 from the list tho when you have the other freqs :)

http://www.ciplus.nl/frequentielijst/ <-- regions 9003 are also using 369

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi guys, I have created a blind scan transponderlist using all frequenties in this list including 164.000 and 474.000. I added all those frequenties for both 64 and 256 Qam.

Thanks to @tCC

Cheers

EDIT: To try it, please delete all channels first.. In my case, some channels where not updated, but after removing them first, I can find and watch all channels now, including SBS6 HD, wich was a problem before. :)

Attachments

• The Netherlands.Ziggo.All.Frequenties.for.Blind.scan.xml
      18.7 KB
    Last edited:

tCC

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Woei, and always use "enable channel movement detection" next times to prevent dupes :D

Hope the MP team will ease the tuning part some more, maybe they can add a working network id scan as well and default the enabled channel movement detection.

Nice work tho!

tCC

Portal Pro
    December 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    One important thing tho, if you delete all channels all (recording) schedules will be deleted as well, export them first!

Users who are viewing this thread