Updated TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml for MP-TVSeries 3.5.0 (1 Viewer)

fischy667

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 5, 2010
    Rostock
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I updated the TVSeries.RatingDialog.xml to work with the latest MP-TVSeries 3.5.0

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You know we have all this stuff already in our SVN, there is more to it than that ;)

There is a new release coming just around the corner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, having reinstalled Moving Pictures seems to have helped. Emph
    Well, having reinstalled Moving Pictures seems to have helped. Emph
    It's like Mediainfo isn't working or something. In MP-TVSeries it's working fine. But with Moving Pictures, newly imported movies...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
    Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
    I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
    Replies
    Views
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly updated all of the watched episodes. Thank you to everyone for your assistance.
    So after a couple of days everything seems to be working again. New episodes are showing up correctly and Trakt has now correctly...
    Hi, Hoping for some guidance from the Brains Trust on a strange issue . There are a couple of series I am having an issue with My...
    Replies
    Views
    I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    I guess that as I have not got an answer, we don't have this yet. So I will ask for this feature :)
    Hi again! :-) In MP-TVSeries you can "Change view...", and among other choices there we have "Favorites". When you right click on...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom