Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Llanelli
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Can you test this version.

View attachment 98168

Thanks

Sorry. Same thing here. Again, I can't tell if dish is actually moving, but I can't tune any TP. Also same little bug when you stop and start again tv service, not recognizing my cards.

bye!

Can you upload your log files.

Thanks.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    I have just given this another try - it doesn't move the dish..

Got the missus to go and stand in the cold, and she said the dish was "juddering" like it was trying to move...

I don't have DVB Viewer installed any more, so can't check, but the dish should be fine I would have thought - certainly it was working a few weeks ago, and it is not a very old dish and motor!

Cheers..

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

peque

Moderator - Spanish Forums
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Log attached. No other log involved in the process, as I've seen...

I've done a config from scratch, then select Astra, then scan, then select Hotbird, then scan...

bye!

Attachments

• tv.rar
      12 KB

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    Log attached. No other log involved in the process, as I've seen...

I've done a config from scratch, then select Astra, then scan, then select Hotbird, then scan...

bye!

Thanks. I thought it might be an issue with the string to number conversion.

Gutted about it really as it means a different approach.

I'll upload a new file later.

MaxT

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

Benney

Portal Member
    September 22, 2011
    Ontario
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I would like to say that I am very pleased that this is being looked at.

I have gone through a lot of trials and errors to get MediaPortal working. I have had Mondo give me invaluable help as well over the phone and with Team Viewer.

This would top it off and IMO make it the best that's out there.

Thanks

DJBlu

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Llanelli
    Home Country
    I would like to say that I am very pleased that this is being looked at.

I have gone through a lot of trials and errors to get MediaPortal working. I have had Mondo give me invaluable help as well over the phone and with Team Viewer.

This would top it off and IMO make it the best that's out there.

Thanks

The diseqc when finished will be similar to how it is in ProgDVB.

Users who are viewing this thread