Using playlists from iTunes in MedaPortal (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the moment not able to dive in myself. If you don't succeed you can sent me the url of the m3u through dm so I can take a look at it when I have some spare time
in the videos part of that category. there's where the regex knowledge might be needed. I know it can be quite complex, but at the...
Hi! I have a great success in watching IPTV via TV-Server. Just m3u playlist, scanning and everything is fine. But i have also VOD...
Replies
Views
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch Mediaportal log to Debug level [MP1-5082] - Error when MP restart [MP1-5086] - XMLTV Import error - An item with the same key has already been added. Since Pre-Release : [MP1-5089] - MpurlSourceSplitter...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.29 The Phantom Menace Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5081] - WatchDog not switch...
Replies
Views
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model Object Manager. As soon as they are disabled TV server will always show "port 554 is already bound". Enabling/disabling events is done by this reg key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WBEM\CIMOM]...
So after a long search and a lot of experiments I did find out the culprit: I did disable events of the Common Information Model...
I've got a Digital Devices Cine S2 V7A Twin and a DigitalEverywhere FloppyDTV for Satellite TV. I've been running MediaPortal 1.4.0...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with audio playback. Please refer to this thread. MediaPortal 1 - No audio and crashing with Intel Integrated Graphics
Unfortunately although the fix has sorted out video replay correctly after a refresh rate change, I am still having problems with...
Can someone please take a look at the attached logs. This is driving me insane! I have MadVr and LAV set up on same computer in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom