utorrent download folder (1 Viewer)

dssluxor

December 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
How do I change the location of the downloads. When I use the torrent download feature it used to default to the folder where the series was located in now it defaults to a folder and Drive where ther is no more space available.

cheetah05

Portal Pro
April 9, 2006
London
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Open uTorrent, go to Options in the menu and it will allow you to choose where you want your torrents to be saved/downloaded to.

dssluxor

December 30, 2007
Home Country
I clicked on Options menu selected downloads selected put new downloads in: Does not work still defaults to d:\tv_d .. folder. Before if the series I was donwloading from utorrent it would default in the folder where the series was located in example:.. e:\tv_e\smallville .

Ok I renamed the drive letter d: to z: to see if the torrent would try to download some where else. This prevented the utorrent program from starting at all. The utorrent exe file is not located on the new renamed Z: drive so that was not the problem. Then changed back to Z: to D: drive. And it was back to its old triks downloading all torrent files to d:\tv_d folder. Also not all torrents I download try to down load to the d:\tv_d folder. Some I download, download in there respective folder example e:\tv_d\psych.. But most download to the apparent default folder d:\tv_d folder

dssluxor

December 30, 2007
Home Country
Ok finally figured out how it works. Sometimes when I select download torrent it saves in the file folder were I have the series located on my hard drive. But most of the time it defaults to one location that the series is not located in. The default folder that it uses is the first folder listed on the import path located in the import settings of the configiration menu of mp tvseries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I get CRC check error. On third try I don't get CRC error
On Windows 11 I'm having a similar experience, except it's with MySql. Today I downloaded MediaPortalSetup_1.31_Release.zip and I...
When I was installing MP 1.31 last weekend I selected to download the files and install from a local folder. I got these messages...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom