Version 0.2.2.0 alpha (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Big :D Symphy for PA 0.2.2.0! But does PA 0.2.2.0 support cuesheets?

Best regards

Helios

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Big :D Symphy for PA 0.2.2.0! But does PA 0.2.2.0 support cuesheets?

Best regards

Helios

Nope... I'm having a lot of trouble lately keeping all existing functionality working with the always changing MediaPortal. Because of this, i do not have the time to work on any new functionality.

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For those running the MediaPortal 1.1.0.0, you need this new version of the pureaudio plugin. Its an alpha release, because visualizations are not working yet for some mysterious reason. I hope i will be able to fix this coming week.

Hypertone

Portal Member
    September 22, 2009
    I tried this with the latest Mediaportal, but I get an error that says something about Bass not being found. Unfortunately I didn't get the exact message, and I uninstalled Mediaportal for now. Has anyone else had this problem?

Here's the error I get.

mp.jpg

I got it working. It helps if you actually do some reading and install the CORRECT VERSION of Pure Audio for the version of medial portal you are using! :oops:

GuileZ

Portal Member
    July 21, 2009
    Home Country
    France France
    With Plugin, fast forward malfunctioning when I select my soundcard in Asio device ("Select Output device"). It's ok when select my soundcard in Windows Device.
    Is that selected in Windows device, my sound card works in bitperfect and bypass the Windows Mixer?
    THX

Symphy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With Plugin, fast forward malfunctioning when I select my soundcard in Asio device ("Select Output device"). It's ok when select my soundcard in Windows Device.
    Is that selected in Windows device, my sound card works in bitperfect and bypass the Windows Mixer?
    THX

If you use Windows Device (wich is DirectX) the windows mixer is nor bypassed and you do most likely not have bitperfect playback.

Regarding the malfunction of fast forward: can you post your debuglevel logfiles?

Users who are viewing this thread