[vote] Universal IR receiver: desired features (2 Viewers)

Which features would you like to have?

• IR receiver/transmitter only.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • IR receiver/transmitter with multi-color LED interface.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IR receiver/transmitter with S/PDIF output.

• IR receiver/transmitter with multi-color LED interface and S/PDIF output.

• IR receiver/transmitter with another feature (please describe feature below).

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I see, you are thinking custom case when I'm thinking standard 5'1/4 bay.

How about a custom case that holds a unit that can be removed for bay installation? Everyone's happy. ;)

I already have a receiver built into my NUC, but would probably buy a unit if there's a display that shows info (folder, media playing etc).

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    (egg in face) I had to dnld SD plugin mpe1 to re install. trying again Thnx
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
    Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
    MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
    Replies
    Views
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
    You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
    Replies
    Views
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    I noticed IMDb+ is working, except the popularity is not getting scraped.
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there are severe problems with the plugins at the moment, I can try to analyze causes and find possible solutions. However, this will currently only have low priority, as I am responsible for employees and...
    Hi catavolt, selling this HTPC does not mean that I will no longer be available to the community as a plugin developer. If there...
    After many years as a MediaPortal supporter and plugin developer I will now have to say goodbye to my beloved HTPC for personal...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom