Watch mediaportal on another tv (1 Viewer)

johnmilky

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok my system is up and running and i have it on one tv in the living room how can i watch it from my bedroom

johnmilky

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Anyway of doing it with out two pc for two tv like one pc for two tv

eXDee

Portal Pro
February 20, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'd say thats not possible. It is possible to play two videos on 1 PC and have them display on different monitors, but sound would be a lot more difficult. Plus i dont think two instances of Mediaportal would go down all that well at all.
So the answer is no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
Replies
Views
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size being too big
All sorted now with images attached as above. The problem attaching the images was the dugh brain user as well as the image size...
I have just updated my mobo and installed Win 10. I then imported all my old settings that were working ok on my old Win 7 system...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom