Watch mediaportal on another tv (1 Viewer)

johnmilky

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok my system is up and running and i have it on one tv in the living room how can i watch it from my bedroom

johnmilky

Portal Member
March 19, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Anyway of doing it with out two pc for two tv like one pc for two tv

eXDee

Portal Pro
February 20, 2008
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'd say thats not possible. It is possible to play two videos on 1 PC and have them display on different monitors, but sound would be a lot more difficult. Plus i dont think two instances of Mediaportal would go down all that well at all.
So the answer is no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom