Watch-Series subtitles (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have the same problem as you face now.
MP2.5 has the latest OnlineVideo version. But as it was stated, that error will be possibly fixed in a future version, it will have...
The iPlayer link in Onlinevideos is only showing the last program in the series. For example 'The Traitors' only shows the final...
Replies
Views
Thank you.
Thank you.
This is my first post here. Is it possible to watch my show from cloud storage and external hard drive?
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player app does not support the file type. So I installed VLC. VLC does read the ts files but the TV's remote does not allow to control basic VLC functions like FF or FR or pause etc... Tried 1-2 other apps, even...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Hi, I'm wish to be able to watch the recorded TV (*.ts) files on my Sony Bravia Android TV but cannot. The default media player...
Replies
Views
Nice you could resolve the issue!
Nice you could resolve the issue!
I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom