WatchSeries.eu, source "ovfile.com" (1 Viewer)

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I use watchseries.eu a lot with just my browser, one of the most solid source for me seems to be "ovfile.com" this source does not show up in Onlinevideos though, can this be added ?

Thanks

Jan

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This source is available on most videos, for sure it's on this one:
    Watch Online The Daily Show Season 17 Episode 17 - Hugh Jackman (2011.10.05) - Watch Series

(you might have to click "show all links" or select domain "ovfile.com" before it shows up)

This links to:
    Watch Series - LINK

What links to:
    Watch The Daily Show 2011 Hugh Jackman HDTV XviD FQM flv mp4

Thanks again.....

Jan

edit:
    In case you are bored ;)

Just had a better look at watchseries in onlinevideos and the entry "TV Schedule" and "Sport" are not working.

I think it's a new addition to the site where you can browse on "genre", might be a nice way to navigate too.
    Watch Action Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Adventure Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Comedy Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Drama Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Thriller Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Family Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Fantasy Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Documentaries Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Cooking Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Lifestyle Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Cartoons Series Online - Watch Series
    Watch Reality-TV Series Online - Watch Series

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This source is available on most videos, for sure it's on this one:
    Watch Online The Daily Show Season 17 Episode 17 - Hugh Jackman (2011.10.05) - Watch Series

(you might have to click "show all links" or select domain "ovfile.com" before it shows up)

This links to:
    Watch Series - LINK

What links to:
    Watch The Daily Show 2011 Hugh Jackman HDTV XviD FQM flv mp4

Thanks again.....

Jan

Added. Just auto-update and you'll be good to go|

Not that bored :) yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
    Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Media Source DE
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like because i want to disable the share watch) I can select my Media Source, however i seems to only briefly been shown and the goes back to the list. So i cannot actually edit it. Can et bee due to the "long"...
    @Brownard, just a stupid question. Yes it works now by manually entering the path. However when i try to edit the settings (like...
    I had to replace my NAS and after reinstalling a new one i thought. Lets modify the Media Source. - However that did not work "if"...
    Replies
    Views
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism of working with playlists in online broadcasts. Well, here you need to look at what is happening in the Media Portal player. And find someone who understands how it works.
    This may or may not be a pause, after all, this is a playlist, it can constantly change, I don’t very well understand the mechanism...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom