WebBrowser IE-based (1 Viewer)

bigflause

Portal Pro
August 14, 2007
Home Country
Ireland Ireland
ok It's working on the web now. I have only one issue. my hauppage mce remote doesn't work. I have a htpc so I never use my keyboard and it would be great if you could code this in.

Thanks for the great plugin.

Nyll

Portal Pro
May 18, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Great. The new download link helped me. I got the same error as Spragleknas when config., but the new download link seems to have helped me out.

/Nyll

cedric

Portal Pro
October 28, 2006
Lausanne
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hello,

I still have the error when i try to configure the plugin.

MP 0.2.3RC2
Win XPHome
IE 6.0

===========================================================================
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'MediaPortal.Profile.Settings' from assembly 'Core, Version=0.2.2.9991, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
at MediaPortal.GUI.WebBrowser.WebBrowserSetup.LoadSettings()
at MediaPortal.GUI.WebBrowser.WebBrowserSetup.WebBrowserSetup_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
===============================================================================

Cédric :(

patricon

Portal Pro
June 16, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I've got that error with old versions of this plugin; current version is working fine for me... except with the issues that i've posted before.

regards,

ideasdigger

Portal Member
December 4, 2005
Boston
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Config errors

This sounds to me that people are trying to load the plugin for RC version in the non-RC MediaPortal. These two are not interchangeable. It looks like I need to revive the old one and publish 2 separate versions.

I'll see what I can do about it, but I, for sure, will not have time to support 2 different versions. Sorry/

HooX

Portal Pro
July 13, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great plugin indead...
But, why doesn't the mce remote work with this plugin??
And i can't get the browser windows to appear on my tv. Only on the computer.
What to do??

MacMini

Portal Pro
May 16, 2006
Hi, Ideasdigger. Don't know if you've been keeping an eye on the Netflix plugin at https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...0_07-t10149.html?p=178738&posted=1#post178738

The problem there is, that when one selects a movie to Watch Now (stream,) it starts up IE outside MP, covered by it, and IE must be in front, in order to be able to watch the movie.

Your plugin seems the perfect solution, as it would allow the movie to be played within MP.

Hopefully you can help Doug (the developer who revived the Netflix plugin,) to solve some of the issues he is running into.

Also, add me as another voice in support of MCE remote control ability.

Thanks!

ideasdigger

Portal Member
December 4, 2005
Boston
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi, Ideasdigger. Don't know if you've been keeping an eye on the Netflix plugin!

No problem, I can give a hand to the NetFlix guys - make them contact me.

Also, add me as another voice in support of MCE remote control ability.

Guys, I'm sorry I can't help much with the MCE remote - simply I don't have one. I'm using an ATI one. Can you, please, describe what exactly happens with the MCE remote. Is it happens immediatly? Is it happens on a specific site (have you tried to go to a simple one ex: Google)? I'll see what I can do.

Users who are viewing this thread