WebGrab+Plus a new xmltv grabber (1 Viewer)

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, i really like WebGrab+Plus, using it for some time now.
    Im from Germany and am using the tvtv.de SiteIni. There however is one small problem. The format of the episode number cant be parsed by the xmltvimporter. I added some examples from my log file.

Code:
    2012-03-04 03:39:49.344094 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Folge 226' as plain number
    2012-03-04 03:39:49.344094 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Staffel 7 ' as plain number
    2012-03-04 03:40:10.014130 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Staffel 5 Folge 14/14' as episode/episodes
    2012-03-04 03:40:07.642925 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Staffel 10 Folge 369 (Wiederholung)' as plain number
    2012-03-04 03:40:01.652515 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Staffel 6 Folge 12/22 (Wiederholung)' as episode/episodes
    2012-03-04 03:40:01.449715 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Staffel 4 Folge 7/26' as episode/episodes
    2012-03-04 03:40:00.903714 [XmlTvImporter(28)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse 'Folge 53/73' as episode/episodes

There are about 6000 lines of this errors in my log. Also as u can see, tvtv isnt using the same mask for everything, it varies from channel to channel. But at this point no episodenum is imported at all. So i wanted to ask u, if u could look at it and change the tvtv.de.ini, so that empisode-num would only contain a number or num/num.

Thanks

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    La Gomera, Canary Islands
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hi Lightning

the attached version of tvtv.de.ini converts the episode to xmtlv_ns format.
    Notice that the Staffel (Season) and the Folge (Episode) numbers are one less than in the non converted version. That is required by the xmltv_ns standard that prescribes that they are 'zero index' based (Staffel 2 = Season 1).
    To use it you will need to replace the tvtv channels in the channellistof your config file with channels from the attached channellist.

I like to hear if any problems

WG++Maker .. Jan

Attachments

• Germany.rar
      4.3 KB

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Johnnie,

sorry that I couldn't respond earlier. Busy, busy ..

I had a look at your config file and noticed that you used the one I supply with the installation which contains a sample of nearly all available siteini's in all available countries..
    You should make a selection of the sites and channels you wish to grab.
    If you want I can help you if you tell me which country and which channels you want. Drop me a mail or a pm if you want that.
    An overview of the siteini's is available
    @ http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/SiteIni-List-Pack9.pdf and the channellist and siteini's @http://www.servercare.nl/Docs/SiteIni.Pack.9.rar

WG++Maker .. Jan

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Lightning

the attached version of tvtv.de.ini converts the episode to xmtlv_ns format.
    Notice that the Staffel (Season) and the Folge (Episode) numbers are one less than in the non converted version. That is required by the xmltv_ns standard that prescribes that they are 'zero index' based (Staffel 2 = Season 1).
    To use it you will need to replace the tvtv channels in the channellistof your config file with channels from the attached channellist.

I like to hear if any problems

WG++Maker .. Jan

Thanks a lot, its working great. Not all infos are 100% right, but thats due to tvtv.de having a bad system.
    My ~6000 wrong format errors are now down to 9, and this is tvtv's fault aswell :)

Thank you very much for you help.

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you show me a few that go wrong?

WG++Maker ... Jan

i investigated why they went wrong myself, and the problem is that on tvtv.de they in some very rare cases have just "/10" as info (instead of e.g. 6/10), so the current episode number is missing there. In the log is then lookes like this:

Code:
    2012-03-05 19:16:45.644350 [XmlTvImporter(3)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse '/10' as episode/episodes

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
    October 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    You can change the last few lines starting with - *end loop - of the siteini into:

*end loop
    temp_4.modify {addstart('episode' not ~ "staffel")|.} * extra . if no staffel
    temp_4.modify {remove(".")|'temp_4'} * clear if only .
    temp_3.modify {substring(type=char)|'temp_4' 0 1} *get the first char
    episode.modify {remove|'episode'}
    episode.modify {addstart|'temp_4'.}
    episode.modify {remove('temp_3' "/")|'episode'} * clear if first char is /

That should fix that

WG++Maker .. Jan

Dreke

March 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Hi,

i have been using Webgrab++ for more than 1 year now and i am very pleased with this. thanks Jan.

However, it looks like the site yelo.be changed the site dramatically on 01-MAR-2012, so i guess a new site.ini will be needed.
    For most channels, i am using mijn-tv-gids.be and moustique.be. I am still missing some channels which are available on yelo

André

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You can change the last few lines starting with - *end loop - of the siteini into:

*end loop
    temp_4.modify {addstart('episode' not ~ "staffel")|.} * extra . if no staffel
    temp_4.modify {remove(".")|'temp_4'} * clear if only .
    temp_3.modify {substring(type=char)|'temp_4' 0 1} *get the first char
    episode.modify {remove|'episode'}
    episode.modify {addstart|'temp_4'.}
    episode.modify {remove('temp_3' "/")|'episode'} * clear if first char is /

That should fix that

WG++Maker .. Jan

thanks, i added it and am downloading all the infos again right now.
    one question though, in this implementation of yours, if the situation comes up where the first char is a "/", does it now delete the whole string, making episode-nums empty, or is it just deleting the "/"?

thanks again =)

edit:
    Didnt work :(
    Here the link to a show where this happens:
    http://www.tvtv.de/tvtv/web/program...0&lang=de&epgView=list&groupid=0&tref=Program

in the xml:
    Code:
    <episode-num system="xmltv_ns">./104.</episode-num>

log:
    Code:
    2012-03-06 21:43:54.063035 [XmlTvImporter(16)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse '/104' as episode/episodes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom