WebGrab+Plus a new xmltv grabber (1 Viewer)

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
La Gomera, Canary Islands
Home Country
Spain Spain
thanks, i added it and am downloading all the infos again right now.
one question though, in this implementation of yours, if the situation comes up where the first char is a "/", does it now delete the whole string, making episode-nums empty, or is it just deleting the "/"?

thanks again =)

edit:
Didnt work :(
Here the link to a show where this happens:
http://www.tvtv.de/tvtv/web/program...0&lang=de&epgView=list&groupid=0&tref=Program

in the xml:
Code:
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">./104.</episode-num>

log:
Code:
2012-03-06 21:43:54.063035 [XmlTvImporter(16)]: XMLTVImport::CorrectEpisodeNum, could not parse '/104' as episode/episodes

I assumed the value was /104. Should have known better. For ./104. the solution becomes:

*end loop
temp_4.modify {addstart('episode' not ~ "staffel")|.} * extra . if no staffel
temp_4.modify {remove(".")|'temp_4'} * clear if only .
temp_3.modify {substring(type=char)|'temp_4' 0 2} *get the first two chars
episode.modify {remove|'episode'}
episode.modify {addstart|'temp_4'.}
episode.modify {remove('temp_3' "./")|'episode'} * clear if first two chars are ./

This completely removes the episode-num element (it's rubbish , don't you agree?)
If you just want to remove the / (assuming episode 106 is meant = .106.) the last line becomes:

episode.modify {remove('temp_3' "./" type=char)|'episode' 1 1} * clear the / if first two chars are ./

WG++Maker .. Jan

WG++Maker

Portal Pro
October 25, 2010
La Gomera, Canary Islands
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,

i have been using Webgrab++ for more than 1 year now and i am very pleased with this. thanks Jan.

However, it looks like the site yelo.be changed the site dramatically on 01-MAR-2012, so i guess a new site.ini will be needed.
For most channels, i am using mijn-tv-gids.be and moustique.be. I am still missing some channels which are available on yelo

André

Hi André,

a new siteini for yelo.be is in the make.

WG++Maker .. Jan

doglover

Portal Member
March 7, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Hi,

i have been using Webgrab++ for more than 1 year now and i am very pleased with this. thanks Jan.

However, it looks like the site yelo.be changed the site dramatically on 01-MAR-2012, so i guess a new site.ini will be needed.
For most channels, i am using mijn-tv-gids.be and moustique.be. I am still missing some channels which are available on yelo

André

Be patient. I am currently writing a new siteini.
I got now the basics working. (meaning - I can grab the info -was not easy). Need to finish it off.
Hopefully today or tomorrow.

Willy

btb63

Portal Member
February 24, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Thank you for this and the work you must put in. I'm struggling to configure it for Freeview UK, so I 'borrowed' a config file you posted earlier, but it doesn't work for me. I hoping for a config that will load all UK Freeview and HD channels, then I can hopefully tweak it and remove the ones I don't need.

Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• WebGrab++.config.xml
    13.3 KB

doglover

Portal Member
March 7, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Thank you for this and the work you must put in. I'm struggling to configure it for Freeview UK, so I 'borrowed' a config file you posted earlier, but it doesn't work for me. I hoping for a config that will load all UK Freeview and HD channels, then I can hopefully tweak it and remove the ones I don't need.

Any help appreciated.

First of all, you should not use the index-only and the full version for the same channel. This is double use.
Secondly. Download the SiteIni pack 9 from the servercare website (http://www.servercare.nl/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=98)
copy the Tvguide siteini's to your webgrab dir (workdir) and try again.
I just tested them and they work.

Willy

doglover

Portal Member
March 7, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
For Belgium: new yelo.be and Humo.be SiteIni's (Unzip the archive)

If your want the classic mediaportal credits, edit the SiteIni's by removing in them some lines below the line:
*For classical credits - remove the next lines

Willy

Attachments

• yelo.be.channels.xml
    11.6 KB
  • humo.be.channels_2.xml
    10.9 KB
  • WebGrab.zip
    2.4 KB

btb63

Portal Member
February 24, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
First of all, you should not use the index-only and the full version for the same channel. This is double use.
Secondly. Download the SiteIni pack 9 from the servercare website (http://www.servercare.nl/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=98)
copy the Tvguide siteini's to your webgrab dir (workdir) and try again.
I just tested them and they work.

Willy
Thank you, understood and now got it working, much appreciated and thanks for the help, its a great EPG grabber!

Dreke

March 6, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Thanks a lot for the quick response.

i can now succesfully use the site humo.be.
However, with yelo.be, i still have issues:
Channel Actua TV site -- YELO.BE -- update mode smart
Unable to update Channel Actua TV
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: De index ligt buiten de matrixgrenzen.
bij WebGrab.Scrub.IncludeExclude..ctor(String argument, Int32 ellength, String type, Boolean first)
bij WebGrab.Scrub.GetElements(String from, String[] filters, Boolean fromscrub)
bij WebGrab.Scrub.SplitIndex(String index, String[] showsplit)
bij WebGrab.Program.UpdateChannel(String strIndex, ChannelToUpdate Chan, XmlTarget xTarget)
bij WebGrab.Program.Main(String[] args)

André

doglover

Portal Member
March 7, 2012
Home Country
Belgium Belgium
Are you sure you use Webgrab++ 1.0.9 (Latest version)
Because this site needs the latest version.

Willy

Attachments

• WebGrab.zip
    4.4 KB

Lightning303

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 12, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    This completely removes the episode-num element (it's rubbish , don't you agree?)

As the number after the /, is the max episodes number and not the acutual episode number, a prefer if the element is deleted, rather than having a wrong information in my database :).

thanks a lot again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom