What happened to the Setup project? (1 Viewer)

CodeMonkey

Portal Pro
December 8, 2004
North America
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I updated from CVS tonight (Monday), and now the Setup project (that builds the installer) seems to be missing. Was this on purpose?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others misunderstanding. ;)
OK, I didn't know you had modo rights. I let you play with these posts, then. Not necessary to spend time and to generate others...
Hi, I am working on a project that is being based on MediaPortal 1. I can install and run the application via the installer but I...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Context menu? DE
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
My bad; somehow I posted in the wrong section. Have reposted here (and deleted this one to not spam section! :- ). o_O
Replies
Views
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom