Where can I download 1.0 RC2 instead of RC3? (1 Viewer)

weissollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2007
    Franken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

does anybody know where I can download 1.0 RC2?

Does anybody have the setup?

weissollo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2007
    Franken
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yes, I need it!
    I will not report bugreports.

On my server I installed RC2 some months ago. This time I made a backup of the good configured system.
    Then I did some experiment with the server also installed RC3 then windows didn't work anymore (has nothing to do with MP)
    Restored the Backup with the RC2 --> works --> recorded a TV show last night --> And now I want to watch it now on a client!
    Only watch it! I don't want to upgrade the server to RC3 or SVN. And RC2 is not compatible to RC3.

Google:
    Download CHIP.eu - MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 Deutsch DE
    After download you have to rename the file from "MediaPortal_1.0RC2.zip" to "MediaPortal_1.0RC2.exe", EHRRRR! Chip! Bad German computer magzine

THX (;

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yes, I need it!
    I will not report bugreports.

On my server I installed RC2 some months ago. This time I made a backup of the good configured system.
    Then I did some experiment with the server also installed RC3 then windows didn't work anymore (has nothing to do with MP)
    Restored the Backup with the RC2 --> works --> recorded a TV show last night --> And now I want to watch it now on a client!
    Only watch it! I don't want to upgrade the server to RC3 or SVN. And RC2 is not compatible to RC3.

Google:
    Download CHIP.eu - MediaPortal 1.0 RC2 Deutsch DE
    After download you have to rename the file from "MediaPortal_1.0RC2.zip" to "MediaPortal_1.0RC2.exe", EHRRRR! Chip! Bad German computer magzine

THX (;

if you just want to watch that file you can use any external player, vlc can play almost everything. or you want to stay with rc2 and not just for that file?

i will try to search if i have an old copy of rc2, but cant guarantee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
    1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
    Replies
    Views
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom