where can I get a copy of the old tv background? (1 Viewer)

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)

doomi

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I don't remember which one you are talking about.... but if you describe it I will try to locate it in my backups.

etheesdad

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2008
    Adelaide
    when you click on MY TV the screen comes up with TV ON, RECORDED, SCHEDULED, TV GUIDE, etc. Its the same image but in this release the picture is really "bright". Im looking for the original one thats not so glary.

Thankyou

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the old "MY TV" background? (the one used prior to the current release?)

If you mean this one: MyTvHomeServerold.jpg
    copy the attached file into StreamedMP folder.

Losttown

Attachments

• mytvhomeServer.xml
      30.6 KB

Double

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    has anyone this background as *.png or *.jpg, so i can use it as backdrop for my basichome ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Purge old recordings DE
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still thinks the old recordings exist. I expected the metadata for the recordings to be in same folder as the PVR but apparently not. How do I make MP2 forget about these old recordings? Needless to say, I tried...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Today my PVR disk died, taking with it a load of old recorded TV programmes. I swapped in a spare drive but I see that MP2 still...
    Replies
    Views
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP and set logs and rebooted and ran TVServer. Didn't do anything in regard to S Loopback adapter. I've been using NextPvr since the problem became insurmountable. Only reason it's not a good long term...
    I uninstalled MP, made sure no sub folders were left n any programmes folders, changed the computer name, rebooted, installed MP...
    I've been using MediaPortal for 20 or so years. Last night it recorded perfectly. This arvo it doesn't - will run videos but not...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom