where is it after install? (1 Viewer)

Pavel

Portal Member
May 18, 2011
Hi

i installed it, can see it in config and also enabled it but in the mediaplayer i cant find it?!

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: where is it after install?

fill out and show your sysspecs when you really want help by others. We cant guess what version of software, skin ore hardware are in use ...

mbuzina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    it should allways show up in the Plugins Menu. But depending on the skin and home screen you use you may need to edit the home menu to show it.

Many skins come with a home menu editor, others don't. If you switch to the standard home screen (h on the keyboard if enabled) you should be able to see plugins and beneath that you should see Online Videos.

Changing the menu to your liking is better, though.

Pavel

Portal Member
    May 18, 2011
    hey thanks

strangly it appeared today without any doing allthough i restarted it yesterday and so on.
    well strange but its here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
    Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
    Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
    Replies
    Views
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under Team Media Portal in PF X86. The net 4 version, as I indicated, is the one I installed. Or tried to. For completeness, I deleted the (empty) folder & the Team Media Portal folder (otherwise empty), and...
    Thanks for the response. No change. No MP2 in APPs (the Win 11 version of Programs) There was an empty MP2-Server folder under...
    1. Download MediaPortal for free! - MEDIAPORTAL Click "media portal 2", goes to this github link, which is a 404. 2. Downloaded the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom