Where to buy imon pad (RM200)? (1 Viewer)

rickar

Portal Member
January 27, 2009
Hi.

I need to buy a imon pad (RM200), but can not find on any site.

You can help me.

I am from barcelona.

Thank you.

rickar

Portal Member
January 27, 2009
Thanks for your answer.

But I have a HTPC with imon inside. What fails me is the remote control and do not know where to buy it.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    But I have a HTPC with imon inside. What fails me is the remote control and do not know where to buy it.
    You can for sure use a Logitech Harmony instead. Any cheap MCE-compatible RC6 remote should also work.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The Philips should work nicely. You can use the IR receiver for another client - or sell it again.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Turning it off will be no problem. Turning it on should be no problem, but remains to be seen live. The Imon adapter is working a little bit differently in terms of being parallel to the Power button of the PC. Yet I am optimistic that this will work, but can't give you a 100% certainty.

rickar

Portal Member
    January 27, 2009
    Thank you.

When they have and try it, I will inform you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 IPTV in New Zealand DE
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    that will only work if the username+password is in the m3u8 url. I have one like that and it works pretty ok
    I would love to get IPTV working on my Mediaportal. I have the TV server and three clients working great, but a recent power supply...
    Replies
    Views
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer. MP2 also supports a 3rd TV engine TVMosaic, but this is configured web-based and I can not tell you, if this works with your hardware.
    MP2 uses the same TV engine as MP1, so it must work also with MP2, you just need to select TVE3 and not TVE3.5 in the installer...
    My computer is running Windows 10 Pro. I have installed MP2. Not sure what version. I have a Hauppauge WinTV 1850 TV card...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start Mediaportal, no TV service appears to have started. If I start Mediaportal as administrator everything is ok. Starting the TV service separately is only possible as an administrator. If I then start...
    Hi, my answers to your questions: I use MariaDB 10.5 and Mediaportal 1.33 x86 as a user, not an administrator. MP. When I start...
    I updated to 1.33 today and I thought everything went smoothly except on restarting MediaPortal requests me to specify the IP...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom