Where to buy MSI RS482M4-ILD mainboard (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
I live in sweden and it hasn't arrived any cards yet!! do someone know a seller in europe that shipps to sweden, has it in stock and are a good store in general

Cardname: MSI RS482M4-ILD

Thanks /BigAl

goodboy

November 1, 2005
Try http://www.materiel.net (french site)

I've bought one on october 14.

Be careful to the bundle of the box.
I have received one without the TV output bracket and without the 3 audio connector bracket.
At this time materiel.net doesn't answer but MSI French location will send me the connectors.

That was certainly a lack in the bundle.

Goodboy

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

Philippe

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    philippe said:
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

I got the video bracket with the package and the S-Video is fine

S/P-dif bracket wasn't included so I'm building my own

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
    Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom