Where to buy MSI RS482M4-ILD mainboard (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
I live in sweden and it hasn't arrived any cards yet!! do someone know a seller in europe that shipps to sweden, has it in stock and are a good store in general

Cardname: MSI RS482M4-ILD

Thanks /BigAl

goodboy

November 1, 2005
Try http://www.materiel.net (french site)

I've bought one on october 14.

Be careful to the bundle of the box.
I have received one without the TV output bracket and without the 3 audio connector bracket.
At this time materiel.net doesn't answer but MSI French location will send me the connectors.

That was certainly a lack in the bundle.

Goodboy

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

Philippe

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    philippe said:
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

I got the video bracket with the package and the S-Video is fine

S/P-dif bracket wasn't included so I'm building my own

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    @Nordfinn I think you have a statement now and could test it. I’ve no TV channels with multichannel audio, so I can not test the effect myself.
    @Nordfinn I think you have a statement now and could test it. I’ve no TV channels with multichannel audio, so I can not test the...
    Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video signal") on the TV I suspect the AVR has something to do with that. If I manually put the TV only into standby when TV is playing but paused then on wakeup I could not immediately take it out of pause and...
    I tried setting the windows screensaver to power off the display on my MP1 HTPC but in fact it only blanks the screen ("no video...
    Hi all, I´m using MP 1.30 at the moment and have a problem which also exists on my system on previous versions. So I don´t think...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [News] MediaPortal 2 - 2.5 Release DE
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    Will be version 2.5.1 ready quite soon? I read somewhere it will be a bugfix release, no new features are probably not in focus.
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.5 MediaPortal 2.5 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom