Where to buy MSI RS482M4-ILD mainboard (1 Viewer)

bigal

Portal Pro
September 18, 2005
Gothenburg
I live in sweden and it hasn't arrived any cards yet!! do someone know a seller in europe that shipps to sweden, has it in stock and are a good store in general

Cardname: MSI RS482M4-ILD

Thanks /BigAl

goodboy

November 1, 2005
Try http://www.materiel.net (french site)

I've bought one on october 14.

Be careful to the bundle of the box.
I have received one without the TV output bracket and without the 3 audio connector bracket.
At this time materiel.net doesn't answer but MSI French location will send me the connectors.

That was certainly a lack in the bundle.

Goodboy

philippe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 6, 2006
    Lyon
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

Philippe

bigal

Portal Pro
    September 18, 2005
    Gothenburg
    philippe said:
    Hello goodboy,
    Have you received your audio and video ouput bracket from msi France ?
    How is the quality of the s-video output of this mainboard ?
    There is a spdif output on the mainboard ?

I got the video bracket with the package and the S-Video is fine

S/P-dif bracket wasn't included so I'm building my own

/BigAl

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 To NAS or not? DE
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    What would the best alternative be if this doesn't work fluidly?
    Recently my main SSD on my HTPC died, taking away the main OS and MP along with it. How I was using it was to store the media...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are not fully finalized. After that you’ll be able to select a TV engine within the installer :)
    Yes, that’s planned. The new installer (completely reworked with new GUI) is basically ready, but the alternative TV plugins are...
    I have spent the last few weeks with TVHeadend, TVMosaic and NextPVR on Mac, WIndows and Linux platforms where available. Only...
    Replies
    Views
    Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to its latest versions.
    Of course it does! Doh! Glad we missed that there was a 2.4.1 update - we're usually assiduous about updating all our software to...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced to make the switch, because I'm already liking MP2 more. But still, the original problem remains a frustrating mystery.
    I completely uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. Audio is now good. I'm relieved, and I suppose a little glad to have been forced...
    I am running 1.29 Pre-release on Windows 10 Pro. I use MP only to watch TV through my Hauppauge tuner card. I am suddenly getting...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom