which skin files to edit? (1 Viewer)

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Quick and dirty way using MovingPictures 1.5.0 :

in movingpictures.xml file, replace "<define>#header.label:#MovingPictures.Settings.HomeScreenName</define>" with "<define>#header.label:#MovingPictures.SelectedNode.Parent.name</define>"

Thanks

Tgx

Game_dude

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2006
    Indiana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    That seemed to work perfectly! Except instead of saying Laruel and Hardy or Charlie Chaplin etc.. it says Year. But I think this will have to do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.3 MP2 doesn't begin installation. DE
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in wherever you extract the setup.exe, then post the logs here.
    Please run the installer by using the MP2-Setup-Logging.bat that comes zipped with the setup, it will create multiple log files in...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System Specs. Have a look at our MediaPortal Wiki! Maybe the solution is already there. Have a look at our Jira (Bug and Issue Tracker)and the threads in this section, maybe...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
    To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Logos not being displayed on a client DE
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Looking good here.(y):)
    Replies
    Views
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because, this really annoys me a lot, when I will have time, I would like to fix this problem. If @catavolt can give me the variables names (red rectangle) in skin, it will reduce time ;) For those who understand...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    We discussed it here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/latest-media-handler-v2-4-x-000.132114/post-1288927 Because...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom