Which tuner card am I setting up? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

I have 2 pvr250s and a pvr350 in my box. Would it be possible in the TV Capture setup to number the cards in the drop down so I know which card I've setup already?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz, and after try to enable 50Hz ? So, MP detecte 23 hz and want to switch TV to 25 hz, but can't and MP want switch to 50hz try to start change frequency before MP Start, on windows parameter. i remember...
Hello, i'm absent from MP forum since a while now, looking your logs, your video is 23.96Hz, but your screen is already in 25hz...
After finally managing to get DRR working on my Intel Integrated Graphics 630 based setup, which was down to the default ON setting...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Card recommendation DE
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my Pinnacle 2000i DVB-T dual tuner card (and hence less likely to exhibit pixelation), but noticeably less sensitive than the tuner in my Sony TV. The Pinnacle card has been "rock solid" -- no problems at all. But...
I have a TBS 6284 PCIE card, which is an older quad-tuner DVB-T/T2 card. The tuners are significantly more sensitive than my...
Looking for recommendations for Dual DVB-S2 and Dual DVB-T2 PCIE tuner cards? I am based in Ireland. Looking mainly at TBS cards...
Replies
Views
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need that for netflix's skip 15sec. etc) after that it's time for testing
Still working on it, although a bit slowly. Only one major thing I need to add: reliably sending keypresses to the webview2 (need...
Hi, Not sure whether this is really "off topic" or not as this is really about the abilities of MP, but couldn't think where else...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom