Windows 10 install problem with MePo 2.0 Server setup. (1 Viewer)

mike lewis

August 14, 2015
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi All.

Only since I lost MCE in Win 7 by upgrading to Win10 did I look for an alternative.

The problem I have is as you can see, I cant even install it!

Please help.

Thanks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    84.1 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 [solved] usb tuner not listed DE
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
Installed LAV filters and codec and now it works,
New install win 11. have hauppauge 955q usb tuner astc. I see it in device manager under sound video game controllers. i did...
Replies
Views
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the tv server startup being erratic. Approx 50% of the time on PC reboot from scratch the tv server process was showing "starting" but would never start and consequently neither would MP or MP Server Config...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Just did an update of my system from Win 7 / MP 1.25 to Win 10 / MP 1.31 on a single seat system and came across a problem with the...
Replies
Views
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the error message was of no help. By deleting everything I wouldn't have known so it was a learning curve for future reference. Fully understood I thought that might be the case. I also had some issues with...
Yes correct that would have solved it. I guess I was more interested in finding out what I had done to cause the problem as the...
I've just updated to Win 10 on a second drive and am installing MP 1.31. Having a bit of trouble with the install with the...
Replies
Views
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still supported I doubt there are many major differences regarding the ".NET Runtime Optimization Service". On my setup I am not seeing any significant CPU usuage MP takes around 3% and the TV Service is...
I have recently updated from MP 1.30 to 1.31 on a Win 11 PC slightly different to your software set up but given Win 10 is still...
Hi, I have a single seat setup with MP 1.31 on a Win10 machine. Since the last automated Windows update the TV-Service produces a...
Replies
Views
Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11! It's always helpful to hear about these kinds of solutions, especially when there isn't much discussion around the issue. I'm not the most tech-savvy person, but I'll definitely keep your tips in mind if...
Hey, thanks for sharing your experience and the settings you changed to get your Mediaportal PCs working on both Windows 10 and 11...
I upgraded my Mediaportal PC (Server and Client) to Windows 11 to solve some driver issues as it was new hardware. Then I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom