Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Efros

Just installed and wow, looks like its been influenced by Harley's Project Mayhem 3 skin. Have to get back to you on using it.
    Catch you later

8)

wertzui

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 2, 2005
    maybe we should wait for the official release in 2 days, before we install this (maybe buggy) version?

homez99

Portal Member
    May 3, 2006
    The playback quality of my mp3s is so much better. With iTunes and WMP10 I used to get so many gaps in the songs, but now its perfect. However, I'm not convinced by its reading of my Id3 tags, but beggers can't be choosers.

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Just installed it, no major hiccups, MyTV, MyMusic and MyRadio all working as they should.

Efros

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2006
    Maine
    Home Country
    England England
    Have they changed the visualizations as mine seem to be more "trippy" since the upgrade.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
    I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
    I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 4K makes Problems. DE
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hello, one question your hdmi port from motherboard is HDMI2.0 at least ?
    Hey, i am using the newest MP version and have some problems playing 4k Movies. The color saturation is too low and the contrast is...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search for "genaservercontroller" and got 2 hits that reference Mediaportal 2 on Github. The linked items are from long ago, 12 years or so. Google-Results-Here
    Well, despite disabling ipv6, I can still see the error this morning. I guess the errors are random, no worries. I did a search...
    I just finished up reinstalling MP today to 1.31 and noticed these two errors in the TVService.log [2023-08-20 08:11:24,628] [Log...
    Replies
    Views
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may work for MP4 files. There is a slider that allows you to adjust the audio delay while playing a video. Press the INFO button on the remote control to display the OSD, select the "Audio" icon, and then...
    MP has adjustable audio delay. I don't know whether this works for all video formats, but it certainly works for TS files, and may...
    This is not an audio/video out of sync issue but a delay in audio in playback I have been using MP for years and noticed their...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom