Working off-line (1 Viewer)

em_i

Portal Member
August 2, 2007
Hello that should be sound sily but I am new with that programm... Is MP supposed to work when I am off-line? Because as far I can see it should be but when I am not connected to internet it turns off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Very odd. Thank you for looking. I am mystified then. If ever I find a solution I will post it. Thank you RH
Good evening all, I am getting an error dialog when Online Videos opens : "Error in update: "Automatic update disabled. Check your...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new user DE
When you go into MP TV config. are you seeing the dual haupauge tuner under servers/yourPC name as per screenshot 1 below? If yes, click on one on the tuners select your location and scan for channels, see screenshot 2. If no as per the post from @TLD you need to check the Device Manager to see if a driver for your tuner card is still...
When you go into MP TV config. are you seeing the dual haupauge tuner under servers/yourPC name as per screenshot 1 below? If yes...
Just installed MP2. When I click on the MP2 icon I get a full screen with the logo. No way to get out of it except to restart...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Local Data Refresh DE
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season Posters and using the Series Poster by default. This is not resolved because there is no 'Refresh' Option for Seasons. So the only option at present is to remove the Series, double-check the info with tMM...
I also confirm that the issue is fine with movies. My initial query was because the importer was 'missing' some of the Season...
When I right-click (mouse) or Press 'i' (remote) I get the option to Reimport the data for a Movie or TV Series. This then...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager showed "stopped". New upgrade - from 1.24 to 1.27. Doesn't freeze that often anymore. But it always happens. Then the MP can no longer be operated. It seems to happen when a video directory is read in...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
After upgrading from version 1.24 to 1.26, I could no longer use the MP on one of my computers because it freezes. The task manager...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom