world weather and google provider - no data today (1 Viewer)

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I use MP 1.2.3 and streamedMP skin, today the five day weather does not show any data? Anybody knows why?

Thanks

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Thanks, but yesterday is google weather workink fine. So yr.no is no substitute to me, because I live in Slovenija (Celje) and yr.no has no data for me. Also yahoo provider can not display any data.
Is any solution for 5 days weather for home screen in streamedMP ?

Thanks

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Same issue here. If I go into MP config.. under weather, it says 'unable to determine location based on WAN IP'.

Any ideas?

EDIT: I updated the World Weather plugin, and changed the source to Wetter. All good now.

Last edited:

karajan

Portal Pro
October 28, 2010
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
Thank you, I hope that the wetter.com did not kill their weather API like google did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
Works also, removed the "section" entry from MediaPortal.xml ;) (y)
This plugin is alternate version to the original World Weather plugin developed by @Micropolis. Is compatible with MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom