XBMC (1 Viewer)

dubstar

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Is XBMC still supported by Media Portal,

I was having a clean out and i've found my xbox which is loaded with xbmc so i'm just updating ut!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything about the functionality of this plugin, I don't use TV Part, but if there are any changes that can be simply transferred, then I can try. But I can't give any guarantees.
The only changes I see are: Updated Marcel Groothuis version of the plugin to now support Media Portal 2.5 I can't say anything...
I am a long-time user of MediaPortal to watch TV. I use the Media Portal TV Server as a backend, and Kodi (previously known as...
Replies
Views
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in driving the development of an advanced HTPC software? Would you like new features get implemented faster? Well, then join us! What we offer: Almost unlimited creative leeway The possibility to closely...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Software Developer C# The MediaPortal 2 team is seeking committed people to strengthen its developer basis Are you interested in...
Replies
Views
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until I switched to my HTPC which is my primary source. When I switch to the HTPC the screen goes blank for a long time and then I have sound, no picture, and in the lower left hand corner: "Source: HDMI 1 Not...
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
When my AVR bit the dust recently I took the opportunity to upgrade my projector to an LS11000 to gain 4K. Install went fine until...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom