XMLTV Automate (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Ok, the idea of having xmltv without having to run it all the time is superb, but in the uk i get an error about bad channel data or something from annanova, can anyone make heads or tails of this and help me get this working??

TIA
da loony

A

Anonymous

problem

I did exactly what you told, i live in holland nad get the next error when i click the Run Update now button:

E:\mediaportal\XMLTV\XMLTV automate > "e:\\Mediaportal\\xmltv\\XMLTV automate\\xmltv\\xmltv.exe" tv_grab_nl --config-file tv_grab_nl.config --output XMLTV\TVdata-nl.xml -- days 7
Timezone is +0100
config file tv_grab_nl.conf is empty ,please delete and run me with config

BUT when i do that, i get the same error. In wich dir must the tv_grab_nl file be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector, and also set them as the EPG grabber for radio in MP2. But here's the odd thing: The next time I opened the XMLTV EPG mapper (where you map actual channels to channels available in the EPG), the radio...
Thanks for that. I found "Chnlineup" in the Sky grab and "FreesatEPG" in the Freesat grab and enabled them both in EPG Collector...
Following on from this thread: Previously I used EPG Collector very successfully to grab a 7 day OTA EPG which included the EPG...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] XMLTV Channel Selection DE
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download file for that specific channel number and could not find it. So I submitted a request to update the Schedules Direct data for my area. Took a few weeks but I just heard back 3 days ago that it had been...
Thanks jfd553, Yes, I figured out it does download from Schedules Direct. I had done what you suggested and checked my download...
I am using MP 2.4.1 on Windows 10. I use the XMLTV plugin with Schedules Direct to get my Guide data. In the TV setup interface...
Replies
Views
Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will not work, because the lower client version can not communicate with newer server version. But why do you install 2.3.1, I didn't understand the reason? In second screen you see the default skin. This only...
Are you talking about client or server installations? If you installed 2.4.1 server + client and additionally 2.3.1 client it will...
I have an existing installation of 2.4.1. Here is a sample of the guide: This is what I a accustomed to see. So I installed 2.3.1...
Replies
Views
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then, enjoy :)
So most probably it was your ip blacklisted and cleared again. Some websites are blocking for hours and some are for days. Ok then...
Hi everyone. My name is Kivanc and I am the developer of Tempest EPG Generator which is a single php file xmltv formatted epg...
Replies
Views
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other than to record scheduled programs) Activated Power Scheduler and ticked all boxes under EPG tag (XmLTv guide now downloaded and installed as scheduled) I think my problem with MP 1.32 install re scheduled...
Hi CyberSimion Have now got MP 1.31 working ok Stopped Network Adaptor waking computer (Computer now not waking from sleep other...
I have just installed MP 2.4 I have set up for ICE TV XMTV guide Followed all instructions for set up ( as for MP 1 ) Guide...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom