Please release an update (1 Viewer)

Avatiach

Portal Member
October 5, 2011

I'm probably missing something really obvious, but I just can't find the download link on the wiki. Can anyone please guide to where I can find the file on the wiki or share the direct download link (or an alternative one)? I also tried registering to the wiki which does not recognize the Forum login, but registration seems broken...

Many thanks in advance!

dvgeek

Portal Pro
November 16, 2013
SF Bay Area, California
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I logged into the wiki as well. Even managed to create a user ID and logged into another site called mindtouch as well - still I do not see any links

Got the update !!!

Woo Hoo - Now for some testing . . .

Last edited:

Avatiach

Portal Member
October 5, 2011
I can't find any link to an updated or test/beta version either :(
You have to be logged on to wiki as well - I used the same credentials as for the forum. Then the attachements appeared to me...
My forum credentials do not work for the wiki for some reason, nor can I create a new user (getting an error page) - any advice on what I'm doing wrong, or an alternative download link would be highly appreciated. Many thanks!

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    From main wiki page:
    Can't log in to Wiki? Login to the homepage (not forum) first. This should re-sync your username and password with Wiki if necessary.
    You probably need to logout and back in. I wish I could add that to the Wiki login page but I don't have access to it! You can't add a Wiki user because only valid forum users can log into wiki. (otherwise we never know who did what to wiki ;))
    If that still doesn't work, try the tips high has listed many times in the Website/Forum/Wiki sub forum

high

Administrator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 31, 2004
    Isselburg/NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Guzzi please don't use the (pretty unefficient) wiki-attachment system for public downloads, just attach them too a forum thread, thanks ;)
    This way they can be shared and downloaded even without registration.

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    @Guzzi please don't use the (pretty unefficient) wiki-attachment system for public downloads, just attach them too a forum thread, thanks ;)
    This way they can be shared and downloaded even without registration.
    Well, I use the wiki area for the tester team for non public releases - in fact there is no official public release available yet, otherwise I'd push it to the plugin section / extension installer ;-)
    @Dadeo: If you feel, that last testrelease should / could be public, feel free to post it in forum with the warnings you posted above.
    tnx, Guzzi

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    @Dadeo: If you feel, that last testrelease should / could be public, feel free to post it in forum with the warnings you posted above.
    tnx, Guzzi
    If not for the issue with plugin loader compatibility corrupting myfilms.xml config, I would! ;) But imho that is too serious an error for 'public' access. Wiki page is good because it is a 'testers' only download. Unfortunately we always run into 'exceptions' like this case. :p
    I know, I am picky :cautious:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    No, I agree with you and that is why it was not posted here ...

Users who are viewing this thread