0.2.3.0 final and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 final or any SVN-Snapshot here.
You are having fun with codecs. Hopefully they are finished with. :)
You are having fun with codecs. Hopefully they are finished with. :)
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 last SVN Windows Version: XP-SP2 updated CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 4400 Memory: 4 GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Which svn + TVE3 was this, as nothing shown in above. Does a current combination work. Directx problems usually relate to drivers or codecs, did you clear the skin cache (cache folder) when you modified the xml.
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Which svn + TVE3 was this, as nothing shown in above. Does a current...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: WinXP Home SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically restarting MP constantly fails, instaead the "old" MP process has to be killed manually via task manager. TV-Server Version: tvengine3-03-23-2008--05-09h--Rev18207 MediaPortal Version...
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically...
When MP is minimized to tray and the configuration program is started, it asks to restart MP to apply changes. Automatically...
Replies
Views
You left out the golden word mobile, ie not 8400GS but 8400M GS, we can only give correct information from what you tell us. Glad you got it sorted.
You left out the golden word mobile, ie not 8400GS but 8400M GS, we can only give correct information from what you tell us...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 last SVN Windows Version: XP-SP2 updated CPU Type: Core2Duo T7500 Memory: 2 GB Motherboard: DELL...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal fails to start up correctly if the drive is full where the recordings folder is located. Startup splash screen doesn't disappear but remains in the screen with text "Loading plugins.." My Windows TEMP folder is located on the same drive, that might be also causing the problem if MP writes something to temporary folder...
MediaPortal fails to start up correctly if the drive is full where the recordings folder is located. Startup splash screen doesn't...
MediaPortal fails to start up correctly if the drive is full where the recordings folder is located. Startup splash screen doesn't...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.21 GHz HDD: SAMSUNG SV6004H / WDC WD2500KS Memory: CORSAIR TWINX1024-3200C2=(512MBX2) Motherboard: ASUS A8N32-SLI Motherboard Chipset: NVidia nForce4 SLI Motherboard Bios...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: current snapshot MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP home sp2 + updates CPU...
Replies
Views
Added to Vista\xp problems Thanks BE70MAN
Added to Vista\xp problems Thanks BE70MAN
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Xface Skin Version 1.4 (is not depend on skin)...
Replies
Views
Hi gibman, It's fixed! Seems it was my fault... It's a good thing you pointed out to VSFilter version! I went to check wich version did I have, just to find two different versions installed! I just removed everything and re-installed 2.37 version. It works again! Thanks a lot for you quick replies and good directions! Best...
Hi gibman, It's fixed! Seems it was my fault... It's a good thing you pointed out to VSFilter version! I went to check wich...
Hello, I've just updated my mid-January SVN to today's version Rev18062 (SVN 03-18-2008). I've always had VobSub Filter enabled...
Replies
Views
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of mediaportal and one or more plugins. i hope anyone can find the error, and if have one other this problem, he can solve it by my way.
its too much work, if i re-install mediaportal. its easier for me to edit the mp3-files. perhaps is it a error of a combination of...
i found a Bug in MP. Mediaportal cant display the Cover of Music-file if are special characters in the album id-tags. Here is...
Replies
Views
Hi, This bug it's solved in svn 18004, so grab a build from that number or above. Many thanks to Bavarian for solving it ;) Regards Roy
Hi, This bug it's solved in svn 18004, so grab a build from that number or above. Many thanks to Bavarian for solving it ;)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 SVN MediaPortal Skin: personal SKIN based on Monochrome Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, again, a new version. Cover lookup was broken. Changed to a better(!?) lookup and added FSK and runtime info. Flip.
Hi, again, a new version. Cover lookup was broken. Changed to a better(!?) lookup and added FSK and runtime info. Flip.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600...
Replies
Views
Hi, You should try TVE3 instead, did test this awhile ago & did not have this issue...... Regards Roy
Hi, You should try TVE3 instead, did test this awhile ago & did not have this issue...... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--02-12-2008--05-05-Rev17383 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know this one it's old, but doing some cleanup & wonder if this it's solved? Regards Roy
Hi, I know this one it's old, but doing some cleanup & wonder if this it's solved? Regards Roy
The latest def file has a small bug with the filter name for DVB-T, the below is correct and working. The error is that the...
Replies
Views
Hi, This one was because of cue file support & should now be working again. Regards Roy
Hi, This one was because of cue file support & should now be working again. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Adlon XP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Latest svn should have this back again (from rev 17934 & later), thanks hwahrmann :) Regards Roy
Hi, Latest svn should have this back again (from rev 17934 & later), thanks hwahrmann :) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 SVN REV 17930 Installed Mediaportal 0.2.3 complete new from Scratch, because of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hebrew Displayed as LTR language (1 Viewer) DE
I guess so. I'm still having a few problem with Hebrew (My pictures and My Lyrics) but I haven't had the time to look into it properly in order to report it. Erez
I guess so. I'm still having a few problem with Hebrew (My pictures and My Lyrics) but I haven't had the time to look into it...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 stable MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 + Updates CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Anyone? Did my logs not help recreate the problem? I cannot be the only person with this problem, I have seen other threads regarding this issue in My Videos and My Pictures, but the problem still occurs in My Programs.
Anyone? Did my logs not help recreate the problem? I cannot be the only person with this problem, I have seen other threads...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 w/latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP 2 CPU...
Replies
Views
found now that this bug don't shows up anymore avoiding to use "superspeed mode" in KMplayer. I'm thinkingh that this can be related to players that are using HW accelration (in standard mode KM player disable HW accelaration). Therefore using KM player in this way (that is using standard mode = no HW acceleration), after clingin...
found now that this bug don't shows up anymore avoiding to use "superspeed mode" in KMplayer. I'm thinkingh that this can be...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: lst one MediaPortal Skin: x-face Windows Version: Vista 32bit CPU Type: AMD HDD...
Replies
Views
Nevermind my bad, dvb-c is europeon
Nevermind my bad, dvb-c is europeon
I may have solved this problem everybody's having. When the tvserver scans for the QAM channels it is putting it in the ATSC...
Replies
Views
hello developers, any chance to get a fix for this? it is a very small yet (for large # movies) very annoying bug, and with hundreds of movies the workaround proposed by OzBoz doesn't look so promising... thanks alot for a reply, and for this cool application in general! - Dave.
hello developers, any chance to get a fix for this? it is a very small yet (for large # movies) very annoying bug, and with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: XP SP2 I have all my movies in one big folder, many...
Replies
Views
I've had the same thing happen. I can't reproduce it either. I've noticed that once it happens, when I exit MP, it stays in Task Manager and I have to kill it. Blackheart
I've had the same thing happen. I can't reproduce it either. I've noticed that once it happens, when I exit MP, it stays in Task...
MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0.0 final MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: xp pro x32 Video Card: Intel Never found a...
Replies
Views
Thankyou. FIXED.
Thankyou. FIXED.
Enabling 'HIGH' only sets the priority of MP to 'above normal' the other selections are fine though. thread priority is set...
Replies
Views
:thx: again. Will be corrected in next snapshot :)
:thx: again. Will be corrected in next snapshot :)
TV-Server Version: latest MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: Windows XP Media Center...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your helping hand. Updating the nivida driver didn't change anything. But new driver together with yesterdays svn are working good! bye, urev
Thanks for your helping hand. Updating the nivida driver didn't change anything. But new driver together with yesterdays svn are...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: amd 2800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
Hello, at telephone-call video playback stopp correctly. After press "ok" Button at the popup, the video run to fast and without sound. sorry for my bad english. Greetings DD129 TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Stable Release MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Celeron 2,2 Ghz...
Hello, at telephone-call video playback stopp correctly. After press "ok" Button at the popup, the video run to fast and without...
Hello, at telephone-call video playback stopp correctly. After press "ok" Button at the popup, the video run to fast and without...
Replies
Views
Hi, To be able to look @ this we needs logs, when i try a scenario like you describe it doesn't happen here. Regards Roy
Hi, To be able to look @ this we needs logs, when i try a scenario like you describe it doesn't happen here. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 16764 MediaPortal Version: 16764 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: MCE 2005, latest updates CPU...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 HDD: 180 GB Memory: 512 MB RAM Motherboard: Asus NVIDIA GeForce 6150B + nForce 430 Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Integrated Video...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: NA MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 Final + SVN-Snapshot: 01-24-2008 05-04h - Revision:17150 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
This is still a problem with latest SVN's. Scroll FPS can't be raised above 60 FPS (it actualy shows 57/58 FPS even when set above 60 FPS ) Playing back any 50 FPS material including TS, MPEG ,DVR-MS and DVD and MP can't lock on with FPS fluctuating around 45/47. The last SVN that did not have this problem is all the way back...
This is still a problem with latest SVN's. Scroll FPS can't be raised above 60 FPS (it actualy shows 57/58 FPS even when set...
This problem occurs with VISTA32, XP and w2ksp4. Since RC2 (didn't occur with RC1) the MP GUI can't achieve greater than approx...
Replies
Views
As someone else reported I also get this screen freeze on TV. Some info: Latest MediaPortal 0.2.3 FireDTV-C upgraded to latest firmware (as Jan 2008) DirectX upgraded to latest as Jan 2008. Windows XP SP2 upgraded to latest.:wtf: This happens sometimes after watched TV for a while some 20-30 minutes and other times when...
As someone else reported I also get this screen freeze on TV. Some info: Latest MediaPortal 0.2.3 FireDTV-C upgraded to...
As someone else reported I also get this screen freeze on TV. Some info: Latest MediaPortal 0.2.3 FireDTV-C upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Just wanted to share that my issue turned out to be the ATI driver and/or Catalyst suite that came with my motherboard for the Radeon X1250. I installed the latest Catalyst suite from the ATI version 8.1 dated 01/16/2008 and the issue is no more.
Just wanted to share that my issue turned out to be the ATI driver and/or Catalyst suite that came with my motherboard for the...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom