0.2.3.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (1 Viewer)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15736 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15736 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15736 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
It appear to be fixed, however testing mp is very frustrating... one bug fixed and ten new bugs ... :(
It appear to be fixed, however testing mp is very frustrating... one bug fixed and ten new bugs ... :(
Replies
Views
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Yeah, thanks a lot!!! Great support! :thx:
Reflections and zoom animations seem to get broken by one of the latest SVNs. Zoom animations are affected for the skins xface and...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem... Exact same error message: SVN version: 15693
I have the same problem... Exact same error message: SVN version: 15693
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-01-2007--01-22h--Rev15709 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 with SVN...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15725 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb + 2 40Gb external USB drives Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15725 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN 15725 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2...
Replies
Views
I can confirm this. This happened with me too.
I can confirm this. This happened with me too.
MediaPortal Version: SVN 15568 MediaPortal Skin: Tested on Replicant Vista edition 1.1.5 and Blue Widescreen Windows Version: MCE...
Replies
Views
I guest you ment id 2605 and 2606. This is now fixed. I also added translations for the strings danish, Polish, Czech and Hungarian that was missing.
I guest you ment id 2605 and 2606. This is now fixed. I also added translations for the strings danish, Polish, Czech and...
The string id 2505 and 2506 in "mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_sv.xml" have switched places causing Italian...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type: AMD X2 5600 HDD: Seagate 250GB Memory: 1GB Corsair Motherboard: ASUS M2NPV-VM Motherboard Chipset: Nvidia nForce 430 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Nivida GeForce 6150 Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for your answer. Wait - I will check again. I didn't see the difference between local and shared files. For me both are resource with different icons ;-) Let me check again first. Thanks Harald
Hi, thanks for your answer. Wait - I will check again. I didn't see the difference between local and shared files. For me...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
The files was gone, and I haven't got the error since... So maeby it got fixed in a svn :)
The files was gone, and I haven't got the error since... So maeby it got fixed in a svn :)
SVN-snapshot from: 07-31-2007--00-59-Rev15382 TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Hi, I always do the following steps: - Deinstall Mediaportal - Double check the Mediaportal folder - Reboot - Install RC1 - Install SVN - Config (I do not copy config files, I always do it manually) With 15687 and 15680 I experienced a lot of problems around music and last.fm this morning. Now I'm back to 15599 from some...
Hi, I always do the following steps: - Deinstall Mediaportal - Double check the Mediaportal folder - Reboot - Install RC1...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
MP Setup\Radio stations make sure there is no tick against one, if it has it will start playing straight away and not stop. Sorry thats as much help as i can give without more info. Regards
MP Setup\Radio stations make sure there is no tick against one, if it has it will start playing straight away and not stop...
Hi, I have the 0.2.3.0 RC1 with the MediaPortal-svn--08-29-2007--01-02-Rev15668 instaled... When I listen the radio, it´s...
Replies
Views
Yep, I'll take a look at that this weekend when I'am back to my dev machine.
Yep, I'll take a look at that this weekend when I'am back to my dev machine.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN:15641 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Skin BlueTwoWide's TVMiniGuide.xml references font11 which is not defined in fonts.xml grubi.
Skin BlueTwoWide's TVMiniGuide.xml references font11 which is not defined in fonts.xml grubi.
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but i have some remarks concerning the dutch translation (strings_nl.xml). Errors: id 489: Gebruik afspeellijstt in liedjes -> Gebruik afspeellijst in liedjes id 6008: Sorteer kanelen -> Sorteer kanalen Missing: id 495: Sorteer opties id 499: Weergave menu...
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but i have some remarks concerning the dutch translation...
Hi there, I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it, but i have some remarks concerning the dutch translation...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now close and restart MP and go to radio module again MP has restored the icons-view, but the button says 'list'. Greetings Symphy TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN:15641...
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now...
Hi there, Here's just a small issue i noticed: In the radio module, change the view from its default 'list' to 'icons' Now...
Replies
Views
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then closes), with this or a smilliar error message: unkown command grab_de_tvtotal. it seems to crash then and windows close it.... maybe anyone can help. greeting 2stoned
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then...
hi, mp-setup/tvguide grabber. if i try to grab german tv today (but also all others), i get a dosprompt (very shortly then...
Replies
Views
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it into the SVNs I believe from those dated 22/08/2007. I have just installed SVN 15638 and the PowerDVD 7 panel is appearing again. Mew
Patch in SVN Hi Just an update to let you know that rtv picked up the patch I submitted to Sourceforge and incorportated it...
Hi all. This is a minor Bug bug but it may lead to some misunderstandings and is easy to fix ... so here we go ;) After updating...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate 40GB + Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB Corsair Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo Motherboard Chipset: Intel 965 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Video Card: MSI 7600GT Video Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 Revision:15638 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 HDD: Seagate 40GB + Samsung 250GB Memory: 1 GB Corsair Motherboard: MSI P965 Neo Motherboard Chipset: Intel 965 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix Video Card: MSI 7600GT...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 Revision:15638 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 Revision:15638 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Home...
Replies
Views
Hi An update also from me is that my issue seems to have been fixed by switching to Vista (as I assume that whatever fixed the XP resume problem is already in Vista). Turning hardware acceleration off, as I mentioned before, left me with Jitter level of about 1 which is barely noticable apart from in scrolling news tickers and...
Hi An update also from me is that my issue seems to have been fixed by switching to Vista (as I assume that whatever fixed the...
Hi, After a fresh boot i have really smooth dvd and xvid playback. Im using reclock to match video framerate to 25fps (for...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, to be honest I don't know. I haven't used an iso file since. I now put my movies in as the original Video_TS Audio_TS structure. I.E not an image. Thanks for the response
Hi Roy, to be honest I don't know. I haven't used an iso file since. I now put my movies in as the original Video_TS Audio_TS...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: .2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project mayhem3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In configuration->Movies and configuration->DVD it is available. Other Players give you the ability to choose ReClock as sound device enabling you to use the very reliable built in kernel streaming functionality of ReClock...
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In...
Even if ReClock is installed it is not shown as available sound device in configuration->Music->SoundDevice. In...
Replies
Views
Hi guys (and girls?), I think I found a reproducible bug. When you have daemon tools support enabled. -you press the I button on a folder that has an image in it ( to bring up the menu ) -you select delete this movie Now the movie gets mounted instead of deleted. For me this always happens, meaning it's impossible to delete...
Hi guys (and girls?), I think I found a reproducible bug. When you have daemon tools support enabled. -you press the I button...
Hi guys (and girls?), I think I found a reproducible bug. When you have daemon tools support enabled. -you press the I button...
Replies
Views
Did not checked for a long time. Maybe I have to give it another try. grubi
Did not checked for a long time. Maybe I have to give it another try. grubi
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Start MediaPortalSetup 2.) Navigate to Television->TV Channels 3.) Select a channel (e.g. "Das Erste")...
Replies
Views
Hi, Have tested here & can't confirm this, & please always use latest version of both TVE3 & MP + latest SVN. Regards Roy
Hi, Have tested here & can't confirm this, & please always use latest version of both TVE3 & MP + latest SVN. Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide (or ReVision) Windows Version...
Replies
Views
So... if to judge from the responses I get here, I guess I will just have to face the bitter truth: Media Portal does not know how to record TV series. (Unless I am going to migrate to another country, use WebEPG which will have the programs for my new country, change my language and heaven knows what else).
So... if to judge from the responses I get here, I guess I will just have to face the bitter truth: Media Portal does not know...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 svn from 21/7/2007 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Hi, There are problems with MSN plugin, don't have to full story yet, but many things are just, yeah exactly fu.. up. If you can post all your findings & (no "BUMP" in threads please) post it here, that may be helpfully. Regards Roy
Hi, There are problems with MSN plugin, don't have to full story yet, but many things are just, yeah exactly fu.. up. If you can...
I'm trying to use this useful plugin but it doesn't seems to work fine. For example, i open the plugin screen, and then i close it...
Replies
Views
It's curious because, i've tested it right now launching the screensaver from My programs plugin (i've created a launcher to my screensaver) and it works fine. The screensaver starts, and then i close it moving mouse or pressing a key and it returns nicely to mp. However if the screensaver is launched by windows, it doesn't return to...
It's curious because, i've tested it right now launching the screensaver from My programs plugin (i've created a launcher to my...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I've tested again right now, using latest SVN available, build 15506 and now it's even worst. I've selected a folder, then F9 to show the option dialog and then i've selected the option to create thumbnails. It shows the progress bar but it doesn't advance and MP hangs. Looking in task manager i can see that mp is using all cpu power...
I've tested again right now, using latest SVN available, build 15506 and now it's even worst. I've selected a folder, then F9 to...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom