0.2.3.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (4 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
The arguments to the applications is not saved. It also seems to be shared if you have two or more Application Launch items. If you change agrument for one item, it stays the same for all app lauches. If you change "window mode" or "wait for exit" you get a script error message box when you try to launch the program in media...
The arguments to the applications is not saved. It also seems to be shared if you have two or more Application Launch items. If you...
The arguments to the applications is not saved. It also seems to be shared if you have two or more Application Launch items. If you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor appears and starts to turn. It stays on the screen still, until the stream starts. Sometimes it stays all the times. When the stream starts the content starts to play suddenly. Could there be any fix to stop...
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor...
Hi all, For example; you are trying to use My Music Videos plugin and you have a low bandwith like 1 Mbit. The wait cursor...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type: Intel 1.7 GHz HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: ATI 9600XT Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 15497 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
confirmed from my side too. Not a hard bug but more like pitty. Guess it will be fixed in a new release. Greetz
confirmed from my side too. Not a hard bug but more like pitty. Guess it will be fixed in a new release. Greetz
Hello,- Long time MediaPortal user and fan. Just upgraded to 2.3.0RC1. This version continues to show a quite longtime...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is this still a problem with current svn? Regards Roy
Hi, Is this still a problem with current svn? Regards Roy
Hi Team MP Im having problems with Text TV on the RC1 version and latest SVN TVengine. Is this only me ... or is something...
Replies
Views
Hi, If this bug it's because of your windows fontsize = 120 it should not be posted here, MP could be supporting this in one or another way in the future, but not for now. When using nvidia card to crt theres always some overscan & could be the reason for missing @ bottom, it works fine here with same resolution as you & out to a...
Hi, If this bug it's because of your windows fontsize = 120 it should not be posted here, MP could be supporting this in one or...
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1+ SVN of 08082007 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two 16:9 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU Type: ATHLON 2500XP HDD: SAMSUNG Spinpoint 200GB Memory: 512 MB CORSAIR TWINX Motherboard: ASUS A7N8X Deluxe Motherboard Chipset: NVIDIA 2 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Radeon XXL (9800 PRO) Video...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1+ SVN of 08082007 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two 16:9 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1+ SVN of 08082007 MediaPortal Skin: Blue two 16:9 Windows Version: XPSP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Still testing this issue. What I found out so far is that this seems only be true for certain Catalyst versions. grubi.
Still testing this issue. What I found out so far is that this seems only be true for certain Catalyst versions. grubi.
If you are using the latest Cyberlink Codecs (PowerDVD 7.3 Ultra) with ATI Radeon AVIVO capable cards, using the Mediaportal setup...
Replies
Views
I did a test with the BASS engine again: - the buttons in the 'button bar' ("Forward" and "Rewind") work only if you "click on the buttons slowly" (or call it a "long click": press .... release) - the Next & Prev buttons have another feeling: a "short click" will do Maybe this needs some 'fine tuning'?
I did a test with the BASS engine again: - the buttons in the 'button bar' ("Forward" and "Rewind") work only if you "click on the...
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type: Celeron...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type: Celeron 2.93Ghz HDD: 80Gb + 320GB Memory: 256MB Motherboard: Gypsum (MSI) Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: NVidia Geforce 7300GS - 800x600 Video Card Driver: nv4_disp.dll - v...
TV-Server Version: ? MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home Dutch CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I've downloaded the code from SVN and I'm working to fix this issue. I don't have previous experience with C#, but I have experience with Visual C++ and Visual Basic. C# doesn't look that different. Anyway I think I've found a problem that could be triggering this issue. The function IsRecordingAtTime located in TVRecording.cs does...
I've downloaded the code from SVN and I'm working to fix this issue. I don't have previous experience with C#, but I have...
Yesterday I had scheduled two recordings on two different channels at about the same time, the first one stopped just after...
Replies
Views
It is not the parsing, but something is wrong with the unicode Now I see that even when a data is just a part of a sentence it becomes wrong. So the problem is probably something with the way right to left characters are displayed. It seems that when there are right-to-left characters involved, it gets messed up. Please see the...
It is not the parsing, but something is wrong with the unicode Now I see that even when a data is just a part of a sentence it...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Using svn--07-21-2007--00-59-Rev15280 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, installed yesterdays build, and haven't been able to reproduce it... yet :) using the new TsReader implementation, great work so far, maybe insert a still image when swithing channels, so we dont get the freaky transition effect? :) Will let you know if i stumble across the suspected bug again, otherwise, consider it as...
Hi, installed yesterdays build, and haven't been able to reproduce it... yet :) using the new TsReader implementation, great work...
Hi there, i am experiencing a weird problem that i've experienced in the RC1 and the latest SVN builds aswell,, even with the...
Replies
Views
this sounds a lot like the same problem i am experiencing aswell, still waiting for it to happen again so i can attach logfiles. my thread
this sounds a lot like the same problem i am experiencing aswell, still waiting for it to happen again so i can attach logfiles...
why is there still the most annoying jump to start of timeshift buffer on channelchange bug?
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 SVN 15269 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP Pro CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 SVN 15269 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP Pro CPU Type: HDD...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.3 SVN 15269 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Win XP Pro CPU Type: HDD...
Replies
Views
tvengine3-07-19-2007--13-49h--Rev15254: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC1 & svn--07-19-2007--01-00-Rev15246: Wide: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254): AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+, MMX, 3DNow (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz: WDC WD740ADFD-00NLR1 65.8 GB NTFS file system...
tvengine3-07-19-2007--13-49h--Rev15254: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC1 & svn--07-19-2007--01-00-Rev15246: Wide: Windows XP...
tvengine3-07-19-2007--13-49h--Rev15254: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC1 & svn--07-19-2007--01-00-Rev15246: Wide: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hallo, Please let me know when there are more test or infos needed to fix the problem. regards Grobi
Hallo, Please let me know when there are more test or infos needed to fix the problem. regards Grobi
Hi Team, I always get a mediaportal.exe error when i watching local-region telecast named: WDR Wuppertal. Explanation of...
Replies
Views
Doctor Who, on Channel 4 you say? EDIT: Oh, not UK TV :) Sorry
Doctor Who, on Channel 4 you say? EDIT: Oh, not UK TV :) Sorry
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
theres currently lots of bugs with the MSN Messenger plugin, i get it to work but can only talk to 1 person at a time. I am not sure if its still being developed or not. Hope so cuz its a good plugin to have.
theres currently lots of bugs with the MSN Messenger plugin, i get it to work but can only talk to 1 person at a time. I am not...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: PIV 3.4 Ghz HDD: Seagate SATA 200Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Dual Channel Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8I915P Duo Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: N/A Video Card: nVidia 6600GT PCIex Video Card...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
OK I have installed everything fresh again and I then tried to get a preview of an analogue channel or 2. there may be some errors early on relating to me forgetting to create the folder for the time shift buffer ( I have used a custom folder and MP will not create it for me) but I fixed that and tried again. I have checked that now...
OK I have installed everything fresh again and I then tried to get a preview of an analogue channel or 2. there may be some errors...
using the 0.2.3.0 RC1 there seems to be no folders shown in my pictures, I check config and there are several set. I had...
Replies
Views
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL (mms://....). (The same problem I have when I use MediaPlayerClassic instead of WMP9). g_Player.Play() uses AudioPlayerWMP9 class (Audio???:) ), and except OSD works very good. I belive it would be nice to...
Here is one more problem with g_Player.PlayVideoStream(). When you use it, you can't rewind (seek) seekable video stream from URL...
I noticed that using g_Player.Play() method for stream video everything works fine, however VMR9 is not used. So there is no chance...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ HDD: Seagate ST3200822AS 200GB SATA Memory: 512MB DDR 4200 Dual Channel Motherboard: MSI MS-7191 Motherboard Chipset: ATI RS482/SB450 Motherboard Bios: AMI V1.1 Video Card: ATI Radeon...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Graphical bugs DE
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: Vista Video Card: Radeon 9800 Pro Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 7.6 MPEG2 Video Codec: DScaler boundled Hi all! Have seen some graphical bugs for a long while and as they doesn't have been fixed I think it's time to report them in. 1...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: Vista Video Card: Radeon 9800 Pro Video...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC 1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Skin: B2 Windows Version: Vista Video Card: Radeon 9800 Pro Video...
Replies
Views
I'm using MediaPortal-svn--07-02-2007--01-00-Rev15060.exe now and it seems that I can leave the video editor and enter later without issue. But I didn't actually try to edit something in between.
I'm using MediaPortal-svn--07-02-2007--01-00-Rev15060.exe now and it seems that I can leave the video editor and enter later...
Hi In 0.2.2.0 it was a known issue that you could only go in the video edit once. You had to restart the application to go in...
Replies
Views
Been away for a while. Sorry for the long delay. The no folder.jpg/searched coverart when folder contains semicolon issue is persistent for me. Navigating up/down/in/out produces no result. Incidentally this issue also applies to files (both audio and video) with an accompanying JPG ("AudioBook; The Beginning.mp3"/"AudioBook...
Been away for a while. Sorry for the long delay. The no folder.jpg/searched coverart when folder contains semicolon issue is...
Hello,- Long time MediaPortal user and fan. Just upgraded to 2.3.0RC1. This version continues to show a quite longtime...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 (2.40GHz) HDD: 2x WDC SATA WD3200YS 320GB RAID1 Memory: 2GB Kingston HyperX Motherboard: Abit AB9 WiFi Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Phoenix - AwarBIOS v6.00PG Video Card: ATI...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2 4200+ HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 2x1GB 666MHz Motherboard: Gigabyte M55S-S3 Motherboard Chipset: nVidia 550 Motherboard Bios: Video Card: geForce 7600GT 256MBDDR3 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: MCE 2005 CZE CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
Hi, & welcome to our forum Yup can confirm this, i've just forgotten about it, will move this to bug section. Thanks for reporting ;) Regards Roy
Hi, & welcome to our forum Yup can confirm this, i've just forgotten about it, will move this to bug section. Thanks for...
Hi everyone. I have a problem with picture thumbnails. Mediaportal do not make thumbnails automatically anymore? Now I have...
Replies
Views
I run MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15080 / TV2 (No TV 3 server) in attachment all log files. NOTE: This issue is not a one on one event, It will happen only for about 40% of the time. (if you look in log files you might notice another problem with thumbnails for pictures, but not causing any noticable issues. I will delete all...
I run MP 0.2.3.0 RC1 SVN 15080 / TV2 (No TV 3 server) in attachment all log files. NOTE: This issue is not a one on one...
Hi, Sins a few svn's back I've noticed (still in this one too 15080) that when you play a few Divx movies and then go back to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom