0.2.3.0 RC2 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC2 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :) Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build & it works like charm, thanks Bavarian ;) Thanks AvanCade for testing & reporting :)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 SVN 16076 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional...
Replies
Views
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
confirmed fixed thank you Bavarian
reproduceable: Copied a whole dvd to harddrive Selected folder of that copy in My Videos to play dvd played dvd for a while...
Replies
Views
Dear people, I have a similar problem. When I try to find the following movies: - Salem's lot - Root of all Evil - the god delusion - Root of all Evil - the virus of faith it gives me the message that it did not find any movies. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
Dear people, I have a similar problem. When I try to find the following movies: - Salem's lot - Root of all Evil - the god...
0.2.3.0 RC2 SVN-Snapshot: 10-05-2007 01-04h - Revision:16122 It have problems with few files like: "Wild, The(2006).avi" it...
Replies
Views
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database -> editor 6.) Goto Title 7.) Enter Flightplan in Title 8.) Press lookup Everything works correct. 9.) Goto actors 10.) Remove actor "Robert Schwentke" from database (Director) 11.) Save Movie...
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database...
Steps to reproduce: 1.) Reset movie database 2.) Start configuration.exe 3.) Goto Settings 4.) Choose OFDB 5.) Goto movie database...
Replies
Views
After several crashes I've lost the file listing in the editor, the other menues are as they should. I've made an update of MP without getting the file listing back (without uninstall or rename of the directory). I suspect it to be a result of the crashes so I don't send any logfiles.
After several crashes I've lost the file listing in the editor, the other menues are as they should. I've made an update of MP...
Area: Media Portal Plugins MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 (2007-09-05) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Finally i've found where the problem is. This issue happens with Filmaffinity movie look up (for spanish movies), not when using IMDB, so i think that the problem is at the Filmaffinity script. regards,
Finally i've found where the problem is. This issue happens with Filmaffinity movie look up (for spanish movies), not when using...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
Here is the zip that the Mediaportal Test Tool generated. Hope you can help.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Latest version MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Windows XP MCE SP2...
Replies
Views
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
Ok, I see what you mean, and I agree. I'll take a look at you plugin. Thanks for your response!
SVN-snapshot from: 10-02-2007 TV-Server Version: TVEngine3, Rev 16086 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 + SVN 16086 MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Done, but without good result. I've tried also with another computer (different video card 512MB, different RAM 1gb) with the same results, the problem is only in the use of Analogue (Cable/Antenna) signals, if I use the digital signal all is perfect. Another thing to remark is the visualization of the TV with a different codec...
Done, but without good result. I've tried also with another computer (different video card 512MB, different RAM 1gb) with the same...
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Xp Pro SP2 CPU Type: DualCore...
Replies
Views
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
*bump* I somebody of the devs actually looking into this?
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-10-03-2007--01-22h--Rev16098 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, Tested with a private build of revision 16099 & issue now solved, next build above that rev number will have the fix in, many thanks Bavarian Regards Roy
Hi, Tested with a private build of revision 16099 & issue now solved, next build above that rev number will have the fix in, many...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: SVN Snapshot, October 2nd MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case selecting the spincontrol below the icon list (on the right side). Whit this spincontrol you can jump side wise through the icon list. Bavarian
As far as I understand you description you focused the far right item in one row and press cursor right. MP is in this case...
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3 SVN MediaPortal Version: idem MediaPortal Skin: Blue two wide Windows Version: XP sp2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Hi, I didn't clean the old MediaPortal folder because I wanted to keep my old configuration. It worked the second time I started the configurator window though. :) Thanks anyway Roy.
Hi, I didn't clean the old MediaPortal folder because I wanted to keep my old configuration. It worked the second time I started...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal_0.2.3_RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP Pro I just updated my mediaportal...
Replies
Views
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file. Perhaps mpeg-2 decoder setting should be renamed to old mpeg-1 music video setting? :)
I tested some of my old music videos with graphedit and it showed that mp was using mpeg-2 decoder setting to play the mpeg-1 file...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 Rev16036 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows XP proff SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I (believed to have) needed. After compiling everything, all works as before. (As far as I could see in the short time.) Thanks
I apologize for being so rude, but I was really hot around the collar. I downloaded the files from svn and compiled what I...
Hi, I think the title says it all... Where's the VLC Plugin gone? :S Thx. TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
Hi, There are much work going on around music db now & if it's fixed i dunno but it works here too... Regards Roy
Hi, There are much work going on around music db now & if it's fixed i dunno but it works here too... Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
could you pm james about that pease? :)
could you pm james about that pease? :)
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: irrelevant Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
cool :)
cool :)
First, my videos will not display itself on startup as anything other than list mode. Even though I have tried icons and filmstrip...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's not a bug(it's designed this way), you should post a improvement suggestion about it in stead... Regards Roy
Hi, This it's not a bug(it's designed this way), you should post a improvement suggestion about it in stead... Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD 64 X2 5000+ Motherboard: Asus P5K-VM Motherboard Chipset...
Replies
Views
Ok. I'll move it to "Improvement Suggestions". It is now located on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/homescreen-t28717.html
Ok. I'll move it to "Improvement Suggestions". It is now located on: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/homescreen-t28717.html
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
works now in latest svn. great work.
works now in latest svn. great work.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
You're right. Thx.
You're right. Thx.
Replies
Views
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW list one is "TUNER" and the other is "CAPTURE" while the new KNC driver gives me just one entry (KNC BDA DVB-S or -T but no tuner and capture¿?) Maybe I have to use other drivers Regards Juan
Did not work. Probably it is less easy than it seems to be:-) I have noticed that most of the cards have two entries in the HW...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
You can't
You can't
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC2 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I'll try to take a log when I get home, just figured that I'd post the instructions on how to reproduce atleast so others could test it if needed :)
I'll try to take a log when I get home, just figured that I'd post the instructions on how to reproduce atleast so others could...
MediaPortal Version: 0.3.2.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide (the built in one) Windows Version: XP After watching for example...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020 MediaPortal Skin: bluetwo wide Windows Version: WinXP MCE SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core Duo HDD: Seagate 250GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: MSI Motherboard Chipset: Intel Motherboard Bios: Video Card: nVidia...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
TV-Server Version: tvengine3-09-23-2007--01-22h--Rev16014 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--15-26-Rev16020...
Replies
Views
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
Sounds good. Looking forward to testing it. :)
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: Media Portal 0.2.3.0 RC2 (MediaPortal-svn--09-23-2007--11-05-Rev16016) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon64 3500+ LV* HDD: Samsung HD321KJ (SpinPoint T166) Memory: MDT DIMM 1 GB DDR2-800 Kit Motherboard: ASUS M2A-VM HDMI Motherboard Chipset: AMD...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 / 09-21-2007--01-23h--Rev15994 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 / 09-21-2007--01-04-Rev15994 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
No comments on this even?
No comments on this even?
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3RC2 MediaPortal-svn--09-22-2007--01-02-Rev16000 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type: Intel(R) Pentium 2.4GHz HDD: WD 320GB Memory: 1 X 1024MB Kingston 333MHz Motherboard: Motherboard Chipset: Motherboard Bios: Video Card: onboard Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: V0.2.3.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: XP PRO SP2 V.2002 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom