1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (2 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
No that's not the Problem. The scanning finds about 300 Channels but not the ones on Transponder S24. All other Transponders are OK.
No that's not the Problem. The scanning finds about 300 Channels but not the ones on Transponder S24. All other Transponders are OK.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-09-2008 19-58h - Revision:19069 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hi viper-42, this is a known bug already fixed in SVN and will be included in RC2. Simone
Hi viper-42, this is a known bug already fixed in SVN and will be included in RC2. Simone
Using: Media Portal 1 RC1 OS: Windows XP SP3 Just a small bug. When installing RC1 I got a .net error because I have the...
Replies
Views
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal) with a nice settings config for easy setup, use this on my xp install, no problem whatsoever, takes 10 seconds to setup.
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-11-2008 10-18h - Revision:19603.rar MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
cool. :)
cool. :)
Sorry, bit of a newb here. I originally posted in this thread...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-09-2008 19-58h - Revision:19069 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-09-2008 19-58h - Revision:19069 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: XP MediaCenter Edition V 2002 SP 2 CPU Type: Athlon XP 3400 HDD: WD 750GB Memory: 2,5GB Motherboard: MSI Platinum...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-09-2008 19-58h - Revision:19069 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up 2 + updates CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 6000+ 3.01 GHz HDD: Toshiba MK40025GAS 40GB / (2)WDC WD1600JS 160GB/ WDC WD5000AAKS 500GB Memory: MWave 4GB DDR2 667=(2GB X 2) Motherboard: Gigabyte...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace or FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE roll-up...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for the response, although it wasn't really the response I was hoping for. I think I will just wait and see, the admin thing doesn't seem like the right way to go.
Ok, thanks for the response, although it wasn't really the response I was hoping for. I think I will just wait and see, the admin...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 and above MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 and above MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Home...
Replies
Views
Al_Capone Only just seen this, so though i had better check, same results as johnzered, playback stops, even though it is a bit looping sound for a second or two whilst its ejecting.
Al_Capone Only just seen this, so though i had better check, same results as johnzered, playback stops, even though it is a bit...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 +updated TsReader.ax MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, Can you upload a small sample file(1 to 2 min) which has the problem some place & link it back here? Regards Roy
Hi, Can you upload a small sample file(1 to 2 min) which has the problem some place & link it back here? Regards Roy
TV-Server Version: RC1, mssql MediaPortal Version: RC1 and whatever svn, even 0.2.3.0 with whatever svn MediaPortal Skin: B2...
Replies
Views
Same issue here. Can anyone please explain this? Will this be ever fixed?
Same issue here. Can anyone please explain this? Will this be ever fixed?
I just installed rc1 and i noticed a display bug with folder.jpg (behavior works correctly in mp 0.2.2) I like to organize "my...
Replies
Views
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
Hi I unfortunately loged a bug in the wrong forum-thread so it seems to have been missed, the error description is as...
Replies
Views
thx!
thx!
When watching a tv recording, the red dot is placed outside the box at the lower left. Screenshot attatched.
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup can confirm this one(actually seen it several times but forgotten it again) ;) Update: Fixed in revision 19244, Thanks for testing & reporting Regards Roy
Hi, Yup can confirm this one(actually seen it several times but forgotten it again) ;) Update: Fixed in revision 19244...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.0 RC1 (usually latest SVN) MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0 RC1 (usually latest SVN) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
1. On the TV Guide, with TV showing in the small window, bringing up the context menu (Info button) moves the TV window to the wrong place, and the Recording Dot is also misplaced (screenshot 19-16-49.png). 2. In List View for recorded TV, the list of recordings extends below/behind the episode summary (screenshot 19-21-14.png)...
1. On the TV Guide, with TV showing in the small window, bringing up the context menu (Info button) moves the TV window to the...
1. On the TV Guide, with TV showing in the small window, bringing up the context menu (Info button) moves the TV window to the...
Replies
Views
Solved with SVN Rev 19010
Solved with SVN Rev 19010
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome...
Replies
Views
Similar to the issue with switching tv audio streams. The imge gets stretched horizontally. To return to the normal image, tv has to be turned off and on again. TV-Server Version: TvServer 3 latest SVN build MediaPortal Version: MP1 latest SVN build MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core2 Duo...
Similar to the issue with switching tv audio streams. The imge gets stretched horizontally. To return to the normal image, tv has...
Similar to the issue with switching tv audio streams. The imge gets stretched horizontally. To return to the normal image, tv has...
Replies
Views
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. - Server stopped the timeshifting (displayed message) on Ch.6 to start the 1st recording on Ch.4. - an hour later Ch.12 began recording (Ch.6 stopped automatically because of the channel conflict). - Ch.4...
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 snapshot 7-4-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version...
Replies
Views
a few small isues in the TV department mostly regarding conflicting recordings.. normally you get a warning if you try to add a recording where another is conflicting.. however if two or more recordings are conflicting only the first is shown... and if you add a recording from within genre search no conflict warnings at all... very...
a few small isues in the TV department mostly regarding conflicting recordings.. normally you get a warning if you try to add a...
a few small isues in the TV department mostly regarding conflicting recordings.. normally you get a warning if you try to add a...
Replies
Views
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new problem... When scanning, TV Server only found SD Channels and Kanal 5 HD... none of the other HD channels... (tried to rescan, but nothing came up). Earlier builds gave me the HD channels (but also a lot of...
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new...
TV-Server Version: RC1 - All revisions to date. MediaPortal Version: Dedicated Server MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4600+ HDD: 500gb Seagate SATA Memory: 4gb DDR2-800 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Onboard AMD HD3200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 8.5 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek HD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 +SVN MediaPortal Skin: Indigo Windows Version: Vista x64 SP1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom