1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Do you need the latest SVN to apply your fix, rtv? I've looked for the "General HID" input plugin but cannot find it (searched the plugins in configuration as well as on the plugins download link on the main page of MP). I am running the released version of RC1. :thx: S
Do you need the latest SVN to apply your fix, rtv? I've looked for the "General HID" input plugin but cannot find it (searched the...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 (Single Seat) MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: XP + SP2 + Fixes...
Replies
Views
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
OK I also tested it, and the fix works great....
Hi I unfortunately loged a bug in the wrong forum-thread so it seems to have been missed, the error description is as...
Replies
Views
ok thanks, not noticed it before but now I rebuilt and switched to Vista I see the daemon tools pop up every iso change, so did some digging. I will raise as a feature request, would be good to have a tick box to turn this off for those of us who name the iso appropriatly.
ok thanks, not noticed it before but now I rebuilt and switched to Vista I see the daemon tools pop up every iso change, so did...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi, Forgot to tell you that you have to set it to debug in, MediaPortal -> Configuration -> General -> Log Level to debug & attach the logs again(need to see where it loads callibration file from & save it to). About the other, yes - i have seen that here too & don't know what we can/will do with it before RC2. So for now it is...
Hi, Forgot to tell you that you have to set it to debug in, MediaPortal -> Configuration -> General -> Log Level to debug &...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
That did the trick! :thx: now on to break it with something else..... :D Chuck
That did the trick! :thx: now on to break it with something else..... :D Chuck
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 - 1st SVN MediaPortal Skin: FooTwo Windows Version: XP MCE...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yeah, this can be slow & depends on how many plugins you have & should be loaded. When it is enabled try to run MediaPortal as administrators, maybe some rights are not correct Regards Roy
Hi, Yeah, this can be slow & depends on how many plugins you have & should be loaded. When it is enabled try to run MediaPortal...
TV-Server Version: RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: wide blue Windows Version: vista sp1 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RC 1 MP Crashes DE
It looks like I was suffering the same bug that had already been reported regarding mkv's with subtitles and either no vsfilter installed, or Haali not set to auto load vsfilter. I had recently installed autogk and inadvertantly selected the option to install vobsub. This basically screwed my existing vsfilter install. Uninstall...
It looks like I was suffering the same bug that had already been reported regarding mkv's with subtitles and either no vsfilter...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Project Mayhem III Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I had thought about this kind of "Hack" too ;) . But thinking that Devcon is not needed because after restart of MP the HDMI Ssund works. It looks like MP just looses the control over HDMI after Standby. At the moment it works real good, just switched the normal audio device as default. Its not that bad, just have lost my...
I had thought about this kind of "Hack" too ;) . But thinking that Devcon is not needed because after restart of MP the HDMI Ssund...
TV-Server Version: TVE3 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Vista SP1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Thx, I already noticed that ;), but then only 3 or 4 recordings are shown. AFAIR the date was also shown in list view with 0.2.3?
Thx, I already noticed that ;), but then only 3 or 4 recordings are shown. AFAIR the date was also shown in list view with 0.2.3?
When opening up the recorded TV shows in list mode, no date is shown. That makes it very hard to identify multiple recordings of...
Replies
Views
Chris, this happened during watching DVD or TV - if AntiVir tried to update - if TVMOVIE tried to download the program - if zonelabs discovered a new outgoing connection Vuego, thanks a lot! This fixed it. I enabled EVR and everything is running fine. :thx:
Chris, this happened during watching DVD or TV - if AntiVir tried to update - if TVMOVIE tried to download the program - if...
Error description: 1. use taskplanner to open a notepad window after a few minutes e.g. at 20:36 2. start...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_Revolve_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista 32bit CPU Type: Core2Duo 6420 HDD: 6x 500 gig Seagate SATA Memory: 4 gig DDR2 800 Motherboard: Abit AB9 PRO Video Card: ATI 1650PRO Video Card Driver: Latest Catalyst Sound Card: on board Realtek HD...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_Revolve_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_Revolve_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
Hi, jernis, so you too have a "An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation." which in most of the cases it's the start to the end of a hdd? Attatch all logs or stop hi-jacking other threads. Regards Roy
Hi, jernis, so you too have a "An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\D during a paging operation." which in most of...
TV-Server Version: TV3 Rev 17764 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 + SVN Rev 17764 MediaPortal Skin: XFace Ver 1.4 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Not in MP1. It's now in feature freeze and anything like that will have to be thought about for MP2.
Not in MP1. It's now in feature freeze and anything like that will have to be thought about for MP2.
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Good that it got solved.
Good that it got solved.
Hi, Trying to get commercial removal working on my Vista x64 system. My latest attempt involves VideoRedo ("full," 15-day...
Replies
Views
If you installed singleseat that means you installed TV Server too, to serve MP with TV & that has to be configured in "TV-Server Configuration", you should have a link in shortcut folder. Regards Roy
If you installed singleseat that means you installed TV Server too, to serve MP with TV & that has to be configured in "TV-Server...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0rc1 MediaPortal Skin: ? Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0rc1 MediaPortal Skin: ? Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2 4200+ HDD: WD300GB SATA Memory: 2GB Motherboard: GA-MA78GM-S2H Video Card: Onboard (ATI HD3200/780G) Video Card Driver: Latest from Gigabyte Sound Card: RealTek (onboard) Sound Card AC3: eh? I use...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 rc1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0rc1 MediaPortal Skin: ? Windows Version: Vista 64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD Athlon x2...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the tip, enabeling both DVB and Teletext did the trick.
Thanks for the tip, enabeling both DVB and Teletext did the trick.
:S TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.0RC 1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP 3 RC 2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, great job, MediaPortal Team! MP rocks, I use it all the time. Same thing here - slecting German during MP 1.0RC1 install has no effect, you have to select the skin language manually in the MP config. Semms that the installer doesn't configure the skin language correctly. Not a big problem, though - but may confuse new users.
Hi, great job, MediaPortal Team! MP rocks, I use it all the time. Same thing here - slecting German during MP 1.0RC1 install...
Hi ! I installed MP 1.0 RC 1 refresh on a clean system, choosed german language in the installer. But MP is only in english. How...
Replies
Views
Yes, but the error is not clear.. I couldn't understand what the problem was before your explanation. Anyway not a big problem! :) Bye :)
Yes, but the error is not clear.. I couldn't understand what the problem was before your explanation. Anyway not a big problem...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 Refresh MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
cool. :)
cool. :)
Sorry, bit of a newb here. I originally posted in this thread...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom