1.5.x (1 Viewer)

Hi, the Driver for imon is on the road of Dev acceptance, https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/MP1-4075-Add_Imon_Display_API_to_Minidisplay but for now, it's an external dev support. @Sebastiii for improvement of it, all dev are welcome, all dev team working on Minidisplay / input device are busy or retired.
Hi, the Driver for imon is on the road of Dev acceptance...
Many MediaPortal users have iMON-based displays in their cases. Two and a half years ago, drivers were posted in a still very...
Replies
Views
Sorry guys, we're doing the best we can, but sometimes we miss things. It seem work was already started in 2011, but somehow it never got finished. You can keep track of the issue status on our bugtracker: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4225
Sorry guys, we're doing the best we can, but sometimes we miss things. It seem work was already started in 2011, but somehow it...
When you did a fresh Mediaportal 1.5 Installation or restore the default music views you can see this problem. When you open...
Replies
Views
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f. Now returned with 1.4f upgrade to 1.5f. Anyone else getting this? Do I need to change power sched or general settings ? I looked thru but couldnt see anything relevent Im at work now but will...
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f...
Win 8 pro - onboard hdmi intel 4000 gpu Previously I had problems with half screen after resume ( 1.3 ?) but was fixed with 1.4f...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight from "Name" to "Channel number" as expected please? Should be an extremely simple change but wasn't fixed in any 1.5.0 version. Logs not relevant. Thanks! Steps to Reproduce: Open TV Server Configuration...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
Replies
Views
This has never worked (properly) before and is by design. We're looking into a solution for equal stuff like this, and hope MPEM can handle these situations in the (near) future.
This has never worked (properly) before and is by design. We're looking into a solution for equal stuff like this, and hope MPEM...
I have updaten alle clients in the house to MePo 1.50. All had installed the LAV filters. (installed with MPEI packeges) The update...
Replies
Views
There is - it's at the top here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/general-support.51/
There is - it's at the top here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/general-support.51/
When I start TV on my media portal client, it starts well and when I do change the channel it changes, but it will stop responding...
Replies
Views
Try this:regeszter's MePo
Try this:regeszter's MePo
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi! Since I upgrade to 1.4.0 (the same while update to 1.4.0 pre release) I don't get the...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for the feedback. It happened also in the standard MP my-tv. When I tried to watch an recorded tv program. (not always, but with some) Because you mentioned the ' in the title, I looked for episodes in the tv series and that is the cause. Now I also looked in the tv recordings (standard MP) to see if I find one with the '...
Ok, thanks for the feedback. It happened also in the standard MP my-tv. When I tried to watch an recorded tv program. (not always...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Steps to Reproduce: MP version 1.5.0 (could not select the correct version in this...
Replies
Views
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the current one. 1. Select a song from folder (make sure that there is more than one song in this folder) 2. Start playing it 3. Press stop 4. Select and play a new one before current one stops playing (during...
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the...
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the...
Replies
Views
I did Uncheck that option with no joy, I just setup moving pictures with an external player and that seems to be working how it was before. I just thought I'd put it out there as Im sure there will be more people asking about this? thanks for your help
I did Uncheck that option with no joy, I just setup moving pictures with an external player and that seems to be working how it was...
Hoping someone can help I use Arcsoft to play all my Bluray content and have been doing this since version 1.3. I've setup the...
Replies
Views
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three movies visible when selecting Movie button in Titan. When i try to start one by remote control and it is a movie that was previously started a window comes up to resume playback or not. When i try to...
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three...
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three...
Replies
Views
Sooo..... problem resolved! see bugreport here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/timeshift-buffer-created-playback-fails-on-certain-tv-channels-dvb-s2-hellohd-on-eutelsat-9a.121700/ the problem was a last encryption status check of MP tvplugin.dll because of shared streams with other channels on transponder. I use a...
Sooo..... problem resolved! see bugreport here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description - Mediaportal fails to display tuned and timeshifted TV channel (conax encryption) - the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom