2.2 Archive (4 Viewers)

I just had the same experience where TV crashes the client app to desktop with the same crash dump as yours. I now set up the attached plugin version to collect more data if it happens again. However, I have TV now up since five hours and nothing happened. It could be useful if you also exchanged the dll and actively triggered the...
I just had the same experience where TV crashes the client app to desktop with the same crash dump as yours. I now set up the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description Setup: (upstairs) MP2.2pre Server connected to WLAN and TV antenna. (downstairs) MP2.2pre...
Replies
Views
In a different thread a solution for sudden service stop was to assign a fixed IP to the server PC and then set it up in the MP2 server settings instead of the "auto" entry. Something that you could try if the issue reappaears. Meanwhile I'll mark this thread as solved.
In a different thread a solution for sudden service stop was to assign a fixed IP to the server PC and then set it up in the MP2...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I have had this problem since I installed about 6 Months ago. I think I botched the...
Replies
Views
There is a custom action to read the custom paths from an existing installation in order to update the files in those path(s). According to the logs, this action gets called. I can't say why the installer ends with an privilege error. I found some more info about this error here. I suppose this point: can apply here. But I'm not...
There is a custom action to read the custom paths from an existing installation in order to update the files in those path(s)...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description I am upgrading from 2.1.3 to 2.2 Pre release Setup goes all the way through to Starting...
Replies
Views
I just tested this with the new 2.2pre - unfortunately no change: Watching a recording from start to end without stopping in between leaves the recording as unwatched.
I just tested this with the new 2.2pre - unfortunately no change: Watching a recording from start to end without stopping in...
using MP2.1 the player watched percentage doesn't seem to work with .ts files. I can play recordings to the end and it never shows...
Replies
Views
Just checked my examples (series recordings) and it is as you said: 2 recordings are grouped into one single item. When I playback it, the "next/previous" keys can be used to skip to the different "editions". My changes on player side are considering the multi-part scenario (like movie.DVD1.mkv / movie.DVD2.mkv), but not the...
Just checked my examples (series recordings) and it is as you said: 2 recordings are grouped into one single item. When I playback...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description So I noticed that my MP2 setup always seems to report 1 film less than everything else...
Replies
Views
Bump:
Bump:
So I have a rather large collection of movies, and when I try to use "filter by actor" I get a message saying I can't do it because...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom