Archive (4 Viewers)

you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally developed to watch video using BASS player, but could also run audio or are you asking about WASAPI in BASS?
you would like to have dshow filters, like MPAR, with BASS? there is a plugin, which can handle any filter. it was originally...
Hi Dev-Team! Could you please add support for WASAPI, ASIO (BASSWASAPI, BASSASIO) and cuesheets to musicplayer? Best regards Helios
Replies
Views
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only cause VS moved the xcopy line around ;) You can leave it out when merging or "force" me to some advanced git usage :)
The fix was only the adding of "" around the xslt path in the MP2-Setup.wixproj file. The change looks bigger in git, but only...
If MP2 is being started cleanly it chooses the first filters it founds (or maybe system defaults?) currently. Should we check...
Replies
Views
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least the color buttons. But it was not implemented I think.
I think there was even a control planned to be used inside master_bare.xaml. It should show each available mapping, or at least...
The shortcuts which are defined globally or for a special screen are loaded from the skin's shortcuts xml files...
Replies
Views
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it might be in there we should look for a way to maount iso:s directly without a need for a virtual drive or so
it's a very very long time since i played with XBMC but if i remember it right they do use Mplayer as their media engine so it...
One improvement I would like to see is an internal ISO-parser so that we don't need an external ISO mounter. XBMC does this but I...
Replies
Views
I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client then resume on another.
I would like to add, it would be nice if the mediaportal server would hold this information, so you can pause a video on one client...
Hi, Under MP1, it's possible to resume a video on the last stopped point. Is it possible to ad this feature under MP2 for...
Replies
Views
For documentation only: In the meantime Albert implemented the possibility to have a password box. The style definition: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/master/MediaPortal/Source/UI/UiComponents/SkinBase/Skin/default/themes/default/styles/OtherControls.xaml#L197-L219 A sample usage usage...
For documentation only: In the meantime Albert implemented the possibility to have a password box. The style definition...
How to implement a password field?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom