Black Glass (6 Viewers)

Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility set in the code. This is only manifested in skins using action group (hidden menu) for TV home buttons. This is a fundamental flaw in skin engine and really hard to fix without breaking 10 other things :(...
Visibility of this button is already handled in TvPlugin code. But due to skin engine flaw the button doesn't respect visibility...
Hi, I've found a bug in the tvmenu screen: I have unchecked "Turn on TV" When entering the TV screen in Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 AV dely slider DE
As far as i know it was working with the MP 1.0.2 release. I do not use it, but i'm not sure that removing it is a good idea. Maybe it's working for someone else... Thanks Tgx
As far as i know it was working with the MP 1.0.2 release. I do not use it, but i'm not sure that removing it is a good idea. Maybe...
Very nice skin! One of the reason for selecting this skin was the small pause-bar at the top, much better than that large one...
Replies
Views
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code . please see the screenshot... Thank's
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code ...
I made unofficial extension for Black Glass skin 2.1.1. - Weather informations on the Basic Home. The weather infromations are...
Replies
Views
All the Black Glass skins support the Fanart Handler Plugin which does exactly the same thing: MEDIAPORTAL - Fanart Handler You have to install this complementary plugin too: MEDIAPORTAL - LatestMediaHandler Thanks Tgx
All the Black Glass skins support the Fanart Handler Plugin which does exactly the same thing: MEDIAPORTAL - Fanart Handler You...
Hi to everybody. Can i set the path of fanart? I want to make a similar change...
Replies
Views
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
Is there supposed to be a 'now playing' screen when last.fm is playing? I have been using the beta 5 of the fanart handler and it...
Replies
Views
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Weird, it only happens when the view is "Big Icons"
Hi tgx, I'm still having a minor issue with the bookmarks of the webbrowser plugin. When initially displayed, the "left menu"...
Replies
Views
No, the Black Glass skins do no change IDs. I'm using your same iMon remote and using the Shortcut plugin should work in this way: imon remote button (e.g. Tv) -> imon emulated key press (e.g. "g") -> associated screen ID (e.g. "1", the ID of MyTVHome screen). The shortcut plugin associates the "g" key press to the ID of MyTVHome. Tgx
No, the Black Glass skins do no change IDs. I'm using your same iMon remote and using the Shortcut plugin should work in this way...
Hi everyone! I switched to Black Glass yesterday and it really feels awesome! Thanx!! Finaly "built-in" lyrics integration, no...
Replies
Views
Edit: Ok found the ID: "464554871" did the trick cu
Edit: Ok found the ID: "464554871" did the trick cu
Hey guys! Here's a backround file (homescreen) for the new fitzmanager plugin. I also use it to built the basichome button's...
Replies
Views
I've just checked and in plugins.xml file i see "hover_mp grooveshark" and in mpgrooveshark.xml i see "hover_mp grooveshark". They are the same and the basic home editor is working fine! There is something wrong with your saved settings.xml file of your basic home editor! Tgx
I've just checked and in plugins.xml file i see "hover_mp grooveshark" and in mpgrooveshark.xml i see "hover_mp grooveshark". They...
hi Tgx ! i find the problem i have with grooveshark , the hater in mprgooveshark .xml have a defrent code then basic home code...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion for skin DE
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary. Thanks! Tgx
Yes this would be great! But i'm afraid almost impossible with the current skin engine. A real 3D engine would be necessary...
Hey, I think this skin is pretty cool, especially your home screen. I thought something that would make it really cool would be...
Replies
Views
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare time. In the meanwhile you can download a 1.2.1 compatible version following this post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-glass-456/download-black-glass-skins-mediaportal-svn-88760/ Thanks Tgx
An mpe1 package is still not available. I'm working on a new version of the skin and it takes a while since i have not much spare...
Hey! I have installed the new MP 1.2.1 and would like to use the Black Glass Skin. So i just did donwload the official 2.7.0...
Replies
Views
Just right click on skin folder and select "SVN Update". All the files of the skin will be updated to the latest revision. The support for the Latest Media Handler plugin works only in basic home. The latest version of the basic home editor already supports the Latest Media Handler plugin: Black Glass Blog: Basic Home Editors and...
Just right click on skin folder and select "SVN Update". All the files of the skin will be updated to the latest revision. The...
Hi tGX, How can I enable new skin options? The log in tortoise shows that you added support for the latest media plug in on Aug...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 how to uninstall DE
Simply delete skin and cache folder of the skin you want to uninstall - you can find where this folders are located in wiki.
Simply delete skin and cache folder of the skin you want to uninstall - you can find where this folders are located in wiki.
Hi all: I think I have something wrong with this skin. So I would like uo uninstall and make a fresh install. The problem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 mpNZB DE
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such behaviour. Anybody else? Thanks Tgx
I've tested it on all my systems and the menu is ok. I really cannot see anything wrong in the code that could cause such...
With the mpNZB plugin update...
Replies
Views
I decided to hide those infos, as there is not enough space for them on the right of the list. Sorry, but in full color fanart mod only the essential info can be displayed. Thanks Tgx
I decided to hide those infos, as there is not enough space for them on the right of the list. Sorry, but in full color fanart mod...
Is there an xml for tv series (using full colour fanart extra) that will display the number of episodes (total and unwatched) in...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi First I wanna say, that skin is amazing and practical for use. gr8 job! I wanna align the text on Home to the right. take...
Replies
Views
Still having this problem :( here's a screen shot
Still having this problem :( here's a screen shot
I'm having this strange overlay problem with the latest Black Glass HD svn in 1.3 alpha
Replies
Views
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
I have just uploaded them on Google Code! Thanks Tgx
Hi Tgx, can you please consider adding those 2 logos: :thx: Simone
Replies
Views
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Yes, but it's supported by TVSeries only..
Hello, First thanks for your amazing work !!!! Does your skin support this (new) feature of Infoservice ? Thanks again ...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Thanks for the fix! I've committed them on my Google code page. Tgx
Hi Tgx, Small bugs in My Video Artist info (DialogVideoArtistInfo.xml) in Nova Skin 1.2- 1) group element where is Biography and...
Replies
Views
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
I'm not sure if it's supported but I'm missing a video codec logo for VC1 for several of my BD remuxes. Is this something you could...
Replies
Views
Should be fixed now. You can safely continue using the BGHD svn releases for MP 1.2, since there won't be any dramatic changes both in MP 1.2.3 and in BGHD. BGHD svn for MP 1.2 will only be a maintenance branch where i will update the support for the existing plugins. Major improvements and updates will be introduced only in BGHD...
Should be fixed now. You can safely continue using the BGHD svn releases for MP 1.2, since there won't be any dramatic changes...
Hi Tgx, yesterday I decided to use your latest SVN build revision 1649, since that way I can get the newest fixes/updates for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smartplaylists file DE
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
hi, if you want to test file for smartplaylists plugin. here my contribution ;) Bye ! Oliv
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YrWeather Plugin DE
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Yrweather developer should change the id of the plugin. There's nothing we could do to fix the problem. Thanks Tgx
Hello, As the official myweather plugin is not working currently, I installed the YrWeather plugin...
Replies
Views
No easy way. Remember that you can disable fanarts in basic home through the basic home editor. Thanks Tgx
No easy way. Remember that you can disable fanarts in basic home through the basic home editor. Thanks Tgx
Hi, thanks for the excellent MediaPortal skin :) I don't add to my TVSeries or to MovingPictures that often, so the recently...
Replies
Views
See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-skins-50/quicker-skin-development-1498/ It's there just to find it quickly. Thanks Tgx
See here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-skins-50/quicker-skin-development-1498/ It's there just to find it...
Hi TGX, found this under Google downloads. Unfortunately no hints to handle. What is it? Automatic SVN updater...
Replies
Views
It could be done! It could be done! I have no time to develop a Christmas theme! Sorry! I prever to focus on the current skin version! You could use the Red theme! ;) Thanks Tgx
It could be done! It could be done! I have no time to develop a Christmas theme! Sorry! I prever to focus on the current skin...
A few mods/extras that i would appreciate under my Christmas tree this year are: 1, For the tvseries and moving pics filmstrip...
Replies
Views
AW: Stocks & Indices plugin Hi, the plugin has been updated to version v1.0.2 to support optional translation labels. I made the necessary adaptions for Black Glass Nova HD skin files.
AW: Stocks & Indices plugin Hi, the plugin has been updated to version v1.0.2 to support optional translation labels. I made the...
Hy, i found a little bug in Black Glass Nova HD (maybe other Black Glass Skins are also affected?) with displaying details in...
Replies
Views
AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.5.0 Very great Job again :) Im extremely thankful, especially that your updated nova version supports myfilms 5. Just one thing, The skin uses the display name "Films" even if i set up another one in the Myfims plugin. When i use default skin it works with the set name.
AW: Black Glass Nova Skin 1.5.0 Very great Job again :) Im extremely thankful, especially that your updated nova version...
Black Glass Nova is a skin for Mediaportal. The latest official version is 1.5.0 and works for Mediaportal 1.2.0. It has been...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 NEW TVSeries 2.7 DE
When Mediaportal 1.2.0 beta will be released! I'm supporting only Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn. Tgx
When Mediaportal 1.2.0 beta will be released! I'm supporting only Mediaportal 1.2.0 svn. Tgx
When the upgrade will be available to the skin to the new version of the plug TVSeries 2.7.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom