Black Glass (14 Viewers)

Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program start no prolem with blue3wide..... i pray for a fix, this is absolutley the best skin i've ever seen and i WANT keep it on my beloved mediaportal... i forgot mediaportal 1.1 with latest disaster...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Hi with your (amazing) skin (and also with others) at midnight all progrmas stop at 23:59 then there is a hole until next program...
Replies
Views
Nope! Nothing! I'm sorry but it cannot be done. I've investigated the forum and this behaviour cannot be overridden. It's by design. Thanks Tgx
Nope! Nothing! I'm sorry but it cannot be done. I've investigated the forum and this behaviour cannot be overridden. It's by...
I really like this skin it is one of the best ones out there for MP! Keep up that great work!! I searched for a long time for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi! I'm pretty sure that the menu control does not allow to align text to the right or center. Thanks Tgx
Hi First I wanna say, that skin is amazing and practical for use. gr8 job! I wanna align the text on Home to the right. take...
Replies
Views
hi ... her are some sample of clear case box sets style... the cradit for this icon's go to the guys on media browser ...
hi ... her are some sample of clear case box sets style... the cradit for this icon's go to the guys on media browser ...
hi! i see i dont get replays in a defrent post ...:) so i move it to main ,to see what you guys thing abut it .. i like the...
Replies
Views
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The same for the "Backdrop overlay" image at line 273. Thanks Tgx
In "TVSeries.xml" files you have to edit the thumbnailpanel control (line 1361) by giving it more "height" and less "posX". The...
First of all I must comment on the beauty of this skin. Absolutly love it! Excellent work! My skills when it comes to .xml...
Replies
Views
I've uploaded a new version of the mediaslayer skin in the updates thread. This version shows the left menu on startup of the plugin and also fixes the covers not showing! I've tried the latest Mediaslayer plugin and i could not replicate your problem with notification dialogs. Thanks Tgx
I've uploaded a new version of the mediaslayer skin in the updates thread. This version shows the left menu on startup of the...
would it be possible to get a different layout for the mediaslayer app for this skin?? I really don't like how it works currently...
Replies
Views
MediaSlayer Fix This file fixes covers and left menu not showing as reported by mlburgoon.
MediaSlayer Fix This file fixes covers and left menu not showing as reported by mlburgoon.
This thread reports all the bug fixes and updates for Black Glass Skin 2.1.1, including files and screenshots. It's a closed...
Replies
Views
You can download the new fix at the same place! Thanks Tgx
You can download the new fix at the same place! Thanks Tgx
Hello Tgx, Please check out this post...
Replies
Views
Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Just download "The Gimp" and use the "Hue and Saturation" function on "basichome_bg.jpg" and "bg.jpg" files! Tgx
Hello, I would like to create my own theme which will be based onto another color than the one available today. Could you...
Replies
Views
Please see my other post in the main thread about this problem. Your fix has basically the same problem my fix did, just not as bad. Thanks Tgx, your support is awesome!
Please see my other post in the main thread about this problem. Your fix has basically the same problem my fix did, just not as...
The skin is developed on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP, Vista and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG rows DE
I've just checked the code and it seems that there are no mistakes. I'll investigate more deeply! Thanks Tgx
I've just checked the code and it seems that there are no mistakes. I'll investigate more deeply! Thanks Tgx
Hi there, I'm enjoying this skin more and more. There is only one thing I don't like. Can I (or the skinner) make more rows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Last.fm ? DE
Just use the left menu! Tgx
Just use the left menu! Tgx
I've enabled the Last.fm and scrobbler plugins and I've created and synched to a Last.fm account. I know it's synced okay because...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the reply. The problem sorted itself in the end after I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of the MovingPictures plugin.
Thanks for the reply. The problem sorted itself in the end after I downloaded and installed the latest beta version of the...
Hi all. First of all my compliments to all those who have helped create this very good skin. Forgive me for duplicating this...
Replies
Views
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code . please see the screenshot... Thank's
Hi JiRo ! thank you for this mod ,, i instal the full mod and the "tommarrow section" on the right not reat the curect code ...
I made unofficial extension for Black Glass skin 2.1.1. - Weather informations on the Basic Home. The weather infromations are...
Replies
Views
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
AW: Small issue in InfoService screen when LiveTv running will recheck. thanks
Hi, I've seen following small issue in InfoService screen (the single screen that's similiar to MyNews): once a video /...
Replies
Views
Cheers Any ideas what program skinners use to make there skins? Surely they can't do it all from notepad, is there some GUI software?
Cheers Any ideas what program skinners use to make there skins? Surely they can't do it all from notepad, is there some GUI...
Hi First off, excellent skin. I have only just discovered this skin and is definately one the best skins I have seen and used...
Replies
Views
hi Tgx ! im working on a small mod for Moving picture full color fanart , and alrady i add more data to the detail view ,,and wont to add more ... so i thot will be good .... i allmost finish i will post some screen layter today ... your main layout stay the same (i like it the way it is ) just for me ,missing many date for the...
hi Tgx ! im working on a small mod for Moving picture full color fanart , and alrady i add more data to the detail view ,,and wont...
Hi Tgx ! abut moving picture full color mod , you thing you can add 2 tub option so we can add mach more movie ditle , what i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 New Versions DE
A good idea, but i cannot figure out how i could build that batch file. It sounds a bit too complicated for me! :) Thanks Tgx
A good idea, but i cannot figure out how i could build that batch file. It sounds a bit too complicated for me! :) Thanks Tgx
Even though I dont use this skin (I did try it out at version 1.8), I keep seeing updates (or fixs) every few days. I feel there...
Replies
Views
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
Sure, in the next release! Tgx
I'm not sure if it's supported but I'm missing a video codec logo for VC1 for several of my BD remuxes. Is this something you could...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV button changes? DE
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing without all the TV guide and recording options. Ideally, simply clicking the middle button displays what's currently playing full screen. I tried doing this using the Mediaportal configuation TV settings...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Hi, I don't use MediaPortal to watch TV. Is there a way of making the TV button simply display whatever is currently playing...
Replies
Views
I'm using 1.02. See my system specs ;) I think I will reinstall everything to get a clean system again. :thx:
I'm using 1.02. See my system specs ;) I think I will reinstall everything to get a clean system again. :thx:
The skin is developed on Vista with Mediaportal 1.0.2 and tested on XP, Vista and Seven. I'm testing it on Mediaportal 1.1 beta and...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: minioverlay.xml: missing xml file? I would use the rar package. I don't know... In a few hours i'm going to release version 2.1.0 in rar package and not in mpi package. Too many complaints from the mpi installer (fonts, missing files, permissions...). Anyways here is the file! Thanks Tgx
Re: AW: minioverlay.xml: missing xml file? I would use the rar package. I don't know... In a few hours i'm going to release...
Hi tgx, I'm using BlackGlass 2.0.1 and get the following error messages in log: 2009-12-30 18:06:33.542657 [ERROR][MPMain]...
Replies
Views
I suggest to install the skin from the rar package. I've found some issues with the mpi packages... Thanks Tgx
I suggest to install the skin from the rar package. I've found some issues with the mpi packages... Thanks Tgx
Replies
Views
Thank you. I should be reading more!!
Thank you. I should be reading more!!
Hi TGX, thank you for supporting osd. i have changed my basichome, changing the hyperlinks but where can i change the text whats...
Replies
Views
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
This problem is present in Blue3wide skin too. I think that it does not depend on the skin. Thanks Tgx
Is there supposed to be a 'now playing' screen when last.fm is playing? I have been using the beta 5 of the fanart handler and it...
Replies
Views
hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! ...i see ... o.k .. how abut just for the my music section wich for me ,very importent ...? :ooops:
hi Tgx ! thank you for v2.0.1 ...look great . with the new layouts for small & big icons' it is look rally good ,but i still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Smartplaylists file DE
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
Thank you very much! I'm happy to use your file as a starting point for smartplaylists plugin! Tgx
hi, if you want to test file for smartplaylists plugin. here my contribution ;) Bye ! Oliv
Replies
Views
AHAHAH! DISASTER! :(:(:(:( I've mistakenly used an invalid character for separators in scrolling textboxes! I'll soon provide version 2.0.1 that fixes the problem. Sorry sorry! :sorry: Tgx
AHAHAH! DISASTER! :(:(:(:( I've mistakenly used an invalid character for separators in scrolling textboxes! I'll soon provide...
Replies
Views
great news! imo this is THE greatest skin for mediaportal. thanks again tgx, amazing work, looking forward to the moving pictures beta support! :thx:
great news! imo this is THE greatest skin for mediaportal. thanks again tgx, amazing work, looking forward to the moving...
Replies
Views
Oh ok, that may be the way I coded it, well as long as it works.
Oh ok, that may be the way I coded it, well as long as it works.
I made a skinfile for mpNZB, see attached .xml.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom