Black & White 1080p (6 Viewers)

Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Here is a skin file for plugin named MyScoreCenter v1.1. If you have any issues let me know..
Replies
Views
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080 skin, btw. It does, just found it in a screenshot. thanks!
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Does this skin support the display of media information? ie: "XVID" "DTS" etc. info on the movie clip? Thanks for a 1080...
Replies
Views
zzz
zzz
The following list contains the plugins which are not natively supported and included in the Black & White 1080 package. They are...
Replies
Views
Emulators Version: 3.2 Hyperlink: 2497 Basichome icon: basichome_emulators.png Label: Emulators Hover image: hover_myEmulators.png Extra Menu Version: 0.0 Hyperlink: 88884 Basichome icon: basichome_extramenu.png Label: Extra Menu Hover image: hover_extra menu.png Films Version: 4.8.0c Hyperlink...
Emulators Version: 3.2 Hyperlink: 2497 Basichome icon: basichome_emulators.png Label: Emulators Hover image...
The following list contains the plugins which are supported and included in the Black & White 1080 package. As a general rule; all...
Replies
Views
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home Hyperlink: 0 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_home.png Plugins Hyperlink: 34 Basichome icon: basichome_plugins.png Label: 2143 Hover image: hover_my plugins.png...
Basichome Hyperlink: 35 Basichome icon: basichome_home.png Label: Basichome Hover image: hover_home.png Home...
Black & White 1080 supports all native MediaPortal plugins. Use the following list if you want to change your basichome screen.
Replies
Views
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
I just fetched r281 and there it is already fixed :)
Hi aj1405, is it right that in weather information xxxxxxxxx "#infoservice.weather.day2", day3, ecc? (please see image1)...
Replies
Views
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos with default skin, has an option to put together a playlist, but in Black &White 1080 skin, I cant find it anywhere... is it totally disabled or I'm just bad at finding it ;) would really appreciate if...
hello all... this skin is really a good one... I only have a question regarding My playlists... If I'm not mistaken, my Videos...
Black & White 1080 v1.3 Black & White 1080 is a black & white themed skin for your full HD 1080 display. Download...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Navigation problem DE
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Re: AW: Navigation problem I'll post it as soon as I have access to the HTPC
Hi! This is one of the best skins i've tested so far, so congratulations. I have, however, one major problem. I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/414912-post8.html The main idea is view so much backdrop image as it possible.
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Hi, all. Maybe someone finish the work of user Rico and make skin changes like this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyLyrics 1.41 bug DE
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next version of the skin. If the text lyrics is normal everything is fine, but if the plugin download the 'karaoke' version (sorry, but I don't know how it's called) the lyrics is displayed like in image1...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Hi aj1405, I just wanted to show you a little bug in mylyrics. (I'm using 1.41 version), that you can fixed in the future next...
Replies
Views
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The plugin id 6666 might also be wrong. At the moment I don’t have any plans to support this plugin natively, but there is no reason why a community member cannot create a skin file.
The myKino support in Black & White 1080 is quite old. I don't think it will work with the current version on myKino. The...
Hello, I have problem to start myKino. I added in BasicHome the right one of Item. I see the Button, but if I pressed it...
Replies
Views
And add this:
And add this:
Hi there, whats about a live video for the homescreen. if the tv,video,music or something else is acivated and you switch to home...
Replies
Views
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
AW: Feature Request: Display the Time thanks :thx:
Hi there, first, thanks for your good work. this skin is awesome :) is it possible to display the time if you pause the...
Replies
Views
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Maybe should be some update with MovingPictures 1.0 beta?
Hi all Im Working on a totaly new skinfile for Moving Pictures Attached is a screenshot of the Details View i added here some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Christmas theme DE
Christmas theme for Black & White 1080 v1.3 Link to post
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications DE
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Christmas Requirements: Black & White 1080 v1.3 Description: Christmas theme
Here you’ll find modification for Black & White 1080. Please read the requirements, description and instructions (if any)...
Replies
Views
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Download and replace existing files in the Black & White 1080 skin folder
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 suggestion DE
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
thank you very much, parts one and two are resolved good luck for part 3
Hello, congratulation for your skin, I live in France and I noticed a few details from the video menu (see picture, arrows)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 InfoService plugin DE
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Version 1.3 supports the InfoService plugin
Is there maybe working xml for InfoService plugin? I saw in other thread that SilentExcept was working on it few months ago.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyWorldmapSearch DE
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of screen. I modified MyWorldmapSearch.xml, moved all the items for 300 pixels to the left to get keyboard fully on screen. MyWorldmapSearch.xml and screenshots are attached.
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
I installed MyWorldmap plugin (from mpe1 archive - link) and had little problem with search, the keyboard was partially out of...
Replies
Views
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these files over the top of the installed ones: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-1080-skin-files-mp-tvseries-2-3-a-68268/
The information is there when using the default skin, so is definitely in the database. Very strange :S Fixed it by copying these...
I just wiped my computer and reinstalled everything. I've added MediaPortal, MPtvSeries, and this skin. This all worked fine before...
Replies
Views
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the ATI graphics being used with it. I installed Black & White on my main computer with a 22" HD display and it is perfect. Both are running at 1920 x 1080. If someone has an idea why it might be off...
@ aj1405 I totally owe you an apology. The register problem I was having is definitely something with my 32" Sharp Aquos or the...
I really admire this skin. It looks like someone put a great deal of work into it. I just started working on skins, so I'm not a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Music Videos DE
:thx: spike13
:thx: spike13
Hi, is it possible to support the new PlugIn "My Music Videos 0.4x"? This is the development of the old musicvid. spike13
Replies
Views
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide enhancement - Project Hosting on Google Code
Due to a MediaPortal bug we haven’t added the change channel group button to the EPG yet: Issue 54 - black-white-1080 - TV Guide...
Hey, does anyone know how to change the tv guide group within the EPG? Is there a button i didn't spot or is it not possible?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HD starter plugin DE
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I just found it out by myself while testing the StreamedMP Configuration Tool, thx anyway. :thx:
I've installed the HD starter plugin. Great plugin! Now I want the plugin visual in my home screen (with the icons). My current...
Replies
Views
Thanks anyway.
Thanks anyway.
I just reinstalled my system with the updated Beta of MP, and downloaded 1.2 of this skin and put it in a directory under...
Replies
Views
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
I'll upload them. Just need to take some new ones. There are some minor tweaks..
Hi I was thinking of getting a tv-card for MP. Can someone post some screenshots (F11) of how TV Server looks like with Black...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MediaPortal 1.1.0 DE
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on Google Code This issue will be updated continuously as MediaPortal 1.1.0 features are added to Black & White 1080. Please use this thread to report back MediaPortal 1.1.0 and Black & White 1080...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Black & White 1080 progress for MediaPortal 1.1.0 support: Issue 131 - black-white-1080 - MediaPortal 1.1.0 - Project Hosting on...
Replies
Views
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
will try to include this.. thanks for the info!
In MediaPortal 1.1.0 you can make use of the skin string.equals() function to display a border corresponding to the aspect ratio of...
Replies
Views
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
thanks, you saved some time.. tvseries is awesome! :)
Here are some skin files for MP-TVSeries 2.3, I took Rate/PinCode dialog from SVN. All other changes required are in these skin files.
Replies
Views
Top Bottom