Black & White 1080p (10 Viewers)

Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Hi there :) See post #20 and 21 here.
Is it possible to add a DVD shortcut on the homescreen (Basic Home)? I found how to add plugin's, but I didn't she an option for...
Replies
Views
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off the screen. <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>40</posX>...
I've got it, thanks for you help, did get me in the right place with the xml code, but i've added a line to offset the thumnail off...
Hi all, Great skin i'm converted to it, looks amazing on my big tv! But does anybody know how to get rid of the small icons...
Replies
Views
Done ;)
Done ;)
I installed the newest B&W svn r41 skin and saw that, when I want to go to the bottom of a list I just have to click up on the RC...
Replies
Views
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i said in post before, you can also add a new defect report in google code issue tracker :) thanks for reporting!
sorry, i couldn't understand exactly what you did.. can you explain step by step, slowly so i can reproduce it? :) also, like i...
Hi, First of all...Great skin. I think the best there is :thx: I installed MP 1.0.1.0 yesterday with the Black & White 1080 SVN...
Replies
Views
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post. I made a clean up of the xml code and recalculated all picture positions and movements. Look into my first post for the complete change list. My hardisk is fixed now and my HTPC is running again, so...
arryo, you're welcome! I've attached all structur pics (BW pics with 30% transparency) in 580 and 232 resolution to my first post...
Last update: 10-Apr-09 - all changes in red Let me start with: Hi Because this is my first post/thread in this great forum which...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Extra Games Menu DE
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th posistion in BasicHome.xml Games in the Extra Game Menu Are : Clickmania Connect 4 Frustration Hexxagon Mastermind Minesweeper Music Trivia Simon Say Tetris Yahtzee
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Extra Game Menu added to SVN: Black and White Googlecode Log message Created Extra Games Menu Startbutton on 8th...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifying my videos DE
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Ok! you guys change it for the better! I'm not that good in programming but it works for me the way it is now ;)
Modifying my videos I really adore this skin! Is there a way for me to modify the My videos screen? I would really like the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Gemist plugin DE
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect in the latest SVN release (svn releases will be packed in download page each week): Issues - black-white-1080 - Google Code you can get the files by browsing the source on google code site or use a svn...
this link shows you the changes in the source: Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code and this shows you what can you expect...
The TV Gemist plugin has been updated. The guys behind it released a new beta version with new functionalities. So, it would be...
Replies
Views
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out and see if you like :) also, few other mods are / will be available, so stay tuned :)
just to let users know, this is now included in the svn as a basichome mod.. in the next svn release you'll be able to try it out...
Hi all i want to create a 3D text logo ( Black and White 1080 ) what do you guys think should i create one ? i also want...
Replies
Views
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 - black-white-1080 - Google Code
Changes - black-white-1080 - Google Code click on revision and you'll see the list of modified files + changelog :) r19: r19 -...
aj1405 :thx: for the new SVN, but there is an error in it. There is an problem with the ESC-key to return into the main menu in...
Replies
Views
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better documentation system (wiki), SVN, changelogs, bug reports / enhancements requests tracking and overall better overview of the whole project. Please, whenever possible, post your bug reports / enhancements requests...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
We're pleased to announce to you that Black & White 1080 skin is now hosted on Google Code! With that we gained better...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 video.osd help DE
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
oke dont need it then cause i use all on remote control ;)
hi Aj1405 is it possible to also integrate the subtitle movie and volume menu in the video.osd like in this screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 medialogos in osd DE
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
ah oke thanks buddy i use latest svn of mp btw
aj1405 the latest svn of mediaportal has also an option to integrate medialogos in the video.osd can you please a look at it...
Replies
Views
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/known-bugs-todo-changelog-44326/ Bug reports: Create a new thread, and remember to state that you’re using the SVN version.
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
The latest Black & White SVN can be downloaded here: ftp://read:read@84.49.24.20/svn.rar The latest changelog could be found...
Replies
Views
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive m8? :)
Updated DialogMenu.xml with correct textXOff2 offset (now bookmarks times for example are showing correctly).. aj1405, you alive...
Black & White test version Download Changelog: - YouTube.fm: Added - Last.fm: Added playlist (Credit: GrinRoth) - TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SysInfo skinfile DE
thanks man great work
thanks man great work
Here is SysInfo skin file..
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 meteo.hr skinfile DE
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
This is the skinfile for croatian weather forecast plugin meteo.hr.. I'll keep it up to date here..
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG very slow DE
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi all! I have the same problem. As soon as I entered EPG and scroll down or up the whole system starts to stutter! Any Ideas?
Hi, love this Skin !! I'm running Media Portal 1.0 and B&W 1.1 My EPG Data is from TV Movie Clickfinder. Eveything works...
Replies
Views
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
yup that is a mediaportal bug with the star rating
Hi all As Promised here is my modded release of the Moving Pictures Listview Skin for Black and White im using the default...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea what term references what so despite trying to search the forums for answers first I came up with zip, zero, zilch!! I have a few question regarding the B&W 1080 skin. Firstly in my fairly short travels...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Hi all, First up I want to apologize in advance if I tread a beaten path here - as I'm completely new to this I have no idea...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HNBTecaj skinfile DE
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still, here it is :)
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Skin file for HNBTecaj plugin: MEDIAPORTAL - free media center - HNBTecaj Probably interested only for ppl in Croatia but still...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skinfile connect4 DE
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Updated MyFrustration and MyYahtzee (new game).. Enjoy!
Hi aj1405 Can you please make a skinfile.xml for this plugin connect 4 thanks in advance buddy
Replies
Views
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy to configure, and if anyone want to continue the above mod, I'd suggest using this as a starter: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/basichome-aeon-mod-streamedmp-53985/index3.html#post390760
Well, I decided to go for StreamedMP, as darker skins looks better on my LCD due to the pixelerror. I made the Aeon-like BHS easy...
First: :thx: aj1405 for this great skin! I've had some problems with light skins (like Aeon) on my LCD, and haven't used B&W...
Replies
Views
Just thank you very much.
Just thank you very much.
Hello! I just made B&W MP wallpaper.. You can use this for windows loading and other stuff you want :) full png available
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modifications (1 Viewer) DE
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
New Mod Moving Pictures Skin v.0.1 New Moving Pictures Skin
Large Glowing Credit: chrisvilla The current layout of the menu was too busy for my usage, so I decided to trim it down to...
Replies
Views
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Would be nice indeed to see something like this in b&w skin. Same goes for mytvseries.... :)
Hi aj1405 maybe you can update the skin file that it looks a little like the second image file i attached but then offcourse in...
Replies
Views
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi :) Try updating your skin to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/black-white-1080p-286/black-white-test-version-55137/
Hi there, today i installed the above mentioned SVN Snapshot. Since then, i have the "outdated skin warning" everytime I start...
Replies
Views
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running. Click on them doesn't have any effect. Somebody could reproduce this ? Thanks for your help
Did you fixed the scrolling issue ? When I choose Icon or Big Icons View in Music and Video, the srolling buttons are not running...
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
:thx: thank's so much i finally have a perfectly working setup!! :thx:
i just had a quick qestion to some one a little more skilled at skin editing than i am, the red line in the porgram guide that...
Replies
Views
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
oke aj1405 thanks for the info :)
Hi aj1405 If been messing some around tonight with the new TV SERIES plugin *NEW* MP-TVSeries v2.1.3331 (Stable) Build...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom