Black & White 1080p (5 Viewers)

The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
The attached hover only works in basichome. In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.
Could we get skin support or the arcsoft blu-ray / hd dvd player plugin? found here...
Replies
Views
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Better :) Icon view works, haven't tested it much yet though. Will give you a complete review later this week.
Please help me! I Love this skin but I have one plugin that is not working. The XML file needs some TLC and I have not got the...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series background fix:
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Merry Christmas everyone! "Black & White 1080 Christmas Edition" is now available. Download Found a bug TV Series...
Replies
Views
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Seems to be working...Thx for the fast fix!
Hi Love your Skin but have a slight problem with it. Last.fm ist working as planned when I go directly to the last.fm. But the more...
Replies
Views
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Alright, thanks a bunch. Rgds Patrick :thx:
Can someone here answer my question, I asked in the TV-Series forum...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RadioTime DE
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Media/Episode info s added in the latest B&W v1.0
Hi, First, tnx alot for a great skin. Just started to use MediaPortal. And by far B&W is the best skin so long.. But i have...
Replies
Views
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files for all supported plug-ins. MPI: Deselect Black & White 1080 in the skin window. Others: Disregard any instruction telling you to copy files to the "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
When installing new plug-ins it is important that you don't overwrite any of the skin files. The skin package contains XML files...
Replies
Views
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Use the XML file that comes with B&W. When installing MPIs don't select B&W. The skin contains all the supported plugin skin files.
Black & white themed skin for your 1080p display. Download Known bugs / Todo / Changelog...
Replies
Views
Replace TVSeries.xml Import TVSeries.formatRules
Replies
Views
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
Thank to all That did it. You're great!:thx:
I love this skin because of its simplicity and everything I've tried seems to work. I am having one problem. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Download the attached XML and replace the one in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite some time though. Marcus
aj1405, saw your post in the other threat. Thanks for looking into this !! I am afraid the developer is not responding for quite...
Hi, I would like to use the MyOrganizer Plugin. But after installation ans configuration (MS Exchange Outlook) I get the...
Replies
Views
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Does it work with other skins? It's working almost fine here (just some black squares instead of empty lines):
Hi all! Just testing the MyLyrics plugin which should be supported by this skin. There seems to be some bug cause it only shows...
Replies
Views
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in the Moving Picture thread.
According to the Moving Picture documentation this variable should work. I can see that the problem has been reported over in...
Hi, :thx: for your phantastic skin. However, a have a small problem. Since Moving Pictures 0.6.1 the "Watched" flag on the...
Replies
Views
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you are from Norway... :oops: Many :thx: for a great skin! /Karl-Åke
OK! Never noticed the problem in AEON, that I used to use before I found this gem. But if you say so, I trust you, even if you...
In previous skins I've used, when browsing through tv series or movies I've be able to use the up or down buttons on my remote to...
Replies
Views
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
aj1405, thanks a lot ! Works great now ! Marcus
Hi, thanks for sharing this nice skin ! Although it is only a plugin for German users, is there a chance to support the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Outdated DE
No, no... I just meant that the dialog box MP displays disappears without any tweak after a couple of launches if you check this box ;-)
No, no... I just meant that the dialog box MP displays disappears without any tweak after a couple of launches if you check this...
Hi all, I love the Black & White skin but now i have a small problem. I am using RC3 (no svn) and the latest Black&White. I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mod: MePo menu DE
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080\Media
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving pictures DE
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
thanks for the skin. awesome... :thx: is it Moving pictures supported because I've a lot of problem...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and common.facade.music.xml or find a more common solution in one of your next releases. Fantastic skin!!!
Hi, thanks for the fix, works like a charm. You may also want to add the navigation fix to common.facade.pictures.xml and...
Download and replace files in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV-Sereies Images DE
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
Nice to hear you got i working. I'll also seen images disappear if you are low on memory and scroll (page up/down) really fast.
First off, I love this skin. Second off, I do have one niggling issue with it: When using the TV-Series plugin the banners /...
Replies
Views
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Download the attatched file and replace file in C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080
Replies
Views
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Ive been using these icons for a while now. They look REALY classy :D THanks. !!!
Basichome icons from MediaDesign on deviantART - HP Dock Icon Set
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVMiniGuide Fix DE
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried changing it. Will try it later!
Thanks for the fix, I was bothered with this for a while already, but thought it was specific to my resolution so I never tried...
I made a fix to the TV MiniGuide overlapping text, not sure if the creator of this skin will approve it, but felt like sharing it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Album FanArt Music DE
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3 fanart_music_album/War.jpg #4 fanart_music_artist/Eric Prydz.jpg #5 fanart_music_album/Ministry of Sound.jpg
Playing: U2 - War Selected: Eric Prydz (Track artist) - Ministry of Sound #1 Random #2 fanart_music_artist/U2.jpg #3...
Hi, I currently have quite alot of music albums which consist of Various Artists, currently there is only a folder for...
Replies
Views
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags: MediaPortal1_Development/SkinArchitecture/current_file_tags - MediaPortal Manual Documentation
Now playing: MyMusicPlayingNow.xml Overlay (bottom now playing bar): musicOverlay.xml Available music tags...
Hi, Im new to this software and just started to learn about it. Skin is great, but I was wondering how can I change *.xml files to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube DE
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080 You also need to install the youtube plugin files: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/myyoutube-45858/
The correct location to save the xml in the first post is: C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Black & White 1080...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 For The Record 1.3 DE
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/plugins-47/record-1-3-released-47517/#post321541 Thanks
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Hi is it possible to add skin support for the new version of For The Record? Here's the thread...
Replies
Views
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Yes, I will test as soon as I can. I have to rebuild my HTPC becasue of a directx issue.
Would it be possible to add skin support for Skype and Media Slayer plugins? I am not good at all with making skins and just...
Replies
Views
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Thank you. Just what I was looking for.
Great skin, love it. One problem I have. I like to use "Show all" and "Large Icons" in My Music. If I use this view and I don't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom