arcsoft blu-ray player support (1 Viewer)

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Plugin: Arcsoft player
Hyperlink: 8080
Icon - Texture: basichome_arcsoftplayer.png
Label: Arcsoft player
Image - Texture: hover_arcsoftplayer.png

Attachments

• basichome_arcsoftplayer.png
    basichome_arcsoftplayer.png
    19.7 KB
  • hover_arcsoftplayer.png
    hover_arcsoftplayer.png
    153.4 KB
  • arcsoftplayer.xml
    30.6 KB

mlburgoon

Portal Pro
November 16, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Ok, I don't think I did something right. I don't get a hover image on the main home screen (not basic home). Should I? I copied in the .xml file and the 2 pics into the correct (i am pretty sure) folders. I know the .xml is there, the player launches and works. but when I move through the selections on the home, the hover pic does not show? is that a needed change in the "home" .xml file?

thanks

aj1405

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
The attached hover only works in basichome.

In home it uses "hover_my videos.png", which are hardcoded in the plugin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
Replies
Views
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested [2024-03-03 18:26:58,262] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: TV service found. Checking status... [2024-03-03 18:26:58,263] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: TV service is in status Running - proceeding...
Your log clearly reports: [2024-03-03 18:26:58,258] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: Wait for TV service requested...
MediaPortal 1.33 Release Written by Team-MediaPortal. We have just released MediaPortal 1.33 - Springtime / 20th Anniversary...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 Trailer plugin DE
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange core elements easily. Short: Of course it can be also a feature as part of the installer, means integrated for the user.
Maybe the wording “plugin” is misleading, because almost every feature in MP2 is basically a plugin. This allows to even exchange...
The question, if MP2 can support trailers came up several times (e.g. here) and was so far always neglected mainly because of the...
Replies
Views
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect version I ended up with.
You are right, the one on the repository is correct, not sure how I ended up with a different version. See attached the incorrect...
We have just released MediaPortal 1.32 Halloween Thanks to the great work of our new developer Pablik we are now able to present...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom